~16~

(⓿_⓿)

"I said kiss me ." She stood on ground .

" No Rooh I want you to remember our first kiss ."

" I will ."

" No you will not baby I promise once you are in your senses I myself would kiss you ."

" Promise ."

" Pakka Promise ."

He kissed her forehead softly and Picked her up in his arms , He sat in the Car and She was in his lap , Her head was on his chest . She was mumbling random things and he was caressing her hair .

" I am feeling cold ." She whispered slowly , He removed his jacket and made her wear it .

(❤艸❤)

Vidyut's blood boiled seeing a bastard hands on Tara's waist , They were dancing . Tara was completely drunk She even didn't knew what was she doing .

He moved and grabbed neck of the person who was dancing with her .

" You motherfucker How dare you put These dirty hand on my girl ." He Punched his face and that guy fell on ground he was unconssious .

He saw Tara Standing there with a cute pout .

" Why You Punched him ."

" He touched you ."

"Jelly Jelly huh Vidyut ." She said playfully hitting his chest , He smiled at her .

" Haww ." Tara put hand on her mouth .

" What Happened ?."

" Now with whom I will Dance ." She asked in great worry .

" With Your official wedded husband ."

" You will dance with me ." She pouted and asked in excitement .

" If You want ."

She grabbed his wrist .

" Where are we going ?."

"Shh ." She put hand on his lips .

She took him At Back area of Club .

" Why are we here You Wanted to dance na ?."

" Yess But What If Other women see you dancing Only I have right to see your moves ." She said like an innocent child and Vidyut Chuckled .

" Give Me your phone ." He gave her .

"Your Password ?."

" My fingerprint ." She took his thumb and unlocked it .

Vidyut Held her waist causing her face to smack against his chest . She slowly looks up with her light brown eyes into his onyx one .

He slips his arm around her pulling her more into himself and just then the song started .

Tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitaara

O karam khudaya hai
Tujhe mujhse milaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai

This is the first time Vidyut is looking at her so Properly . Her angelic face is glowing more under the moon light , He slowly tucks her loose hair strand behind her hair .

O tere sang yaara...
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitaara

O tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Main tera ho jaaun
Jo tu karde ishara