~12~

⊙o⊙

Abhimanyu was sitting in the hall Alone as it was time of night , Everyone slept , He was thinking about his complicated life . His eyes were shut and he was leaned on the sofa . Suddenly he heard some footsteps and looked at the person , Aarav was coming with a dull face .

" Avi ." and Aarav looked at him .

( Abhimanyu and Vidyut only calls him Avi )

" Ji Bhai ." He said in a weak voice .

" Come and Sit with me ." Abhimanyu Patted sofa , Aarav took slow steps towards him and sits beside him .

" Why You look Dull Avi ?."

" Nothing Bhai ." Abhimanyu smiled at him .

" Avi tell me ."

" Actually bhai I lost a deal , I was working on it from so long time . This is the second deal I lost in this month ."

" Avi It happens in business , Faliure is a part of success , Don't be sad . You tried that's very important and Failing to attempt is the biggest Faliure . " Aarav nods his head and Abhimanyu patts his back .

It's been a long time since I spent time with both of them . Was I lost this much in work that I forgot them ? Is My Work more important then both of them ? NO . They both are only whom I can say mine . Both of them never shared their problems , Pain , Happiness , Sadness with me Nor Did I asked . Are these Materialeastic things , Business , Money More Important then Blood relations ????? NO . Why Am I so fucked Up Person ?

" Avi From next time you feel low or sad , You will come to me first ." Aarav nods at him , Abhimanyu meekly smiles at him .

Aarav saw someone's shadow in the kitchen .

" Bhai see someone is their ." Aarav pointed his fingers towards kitchen , Abhimanyu slowly got up and moves towards kitchen with Aarav .

Abhimanyu took a knife from kitchen and gestured Aarav to be silent , He saw someone was standing there , His back was facing him .

He quickly grabbed neck of that Person and Pointed knife at him , The lights were still off .

" Who The fuck are you ?." Abhimanyu whispered in his ear , The person didn't replied . Abhimanyu kept the knife aside and starts punching him But the person didn't even shouted instead he starts coughing . Abhimanyu stops .

" I am your fucking brother ." Vidyut shouted making Aarav and Abhimanyu's Eyes widened .

Aarav quickly turn on the light and Saw Vidyut only standing their .

" Why Didn't you stopped me Vidyut ." Abhimanyu questioned him .

" I was eating this fucking apple how could I reply and you started beating shit out of me ." Vidyut complained like an innocent child and showed the Apple in his hand . Aarav and Abhimanyu couldn't control more and burst out laughing , Vidyut looked at them for a second and started laughing .

It was a rare sight to see three Rathore's Laughing together .

Next Day ,,

Everyone was sitting in the hall except Digvijay and Meera , eating their breakfast , Roohanika didn't even glanced at Abhimanyu . She was not sad or angry , She just needed time to process everything .

I knew she wouldn't come near me after knowing this . Abhimanyu said in mind .

" Vidyut Bhai What happened to your Jaw ?." Aarav teasingly Said grabbing everyone else's attention . His jaw was little red as Abhimanyu Punched him Yesterday .

" Haan Vidyut beta Kya hua ?." ( Yes Vidyut What happened ) Geetanjli asked in worry .

Vidyut gave a deadly glare to Aarav , Abhimanyu smiled a little and shook his head lightly .

" Uhh Dadi , Even I didn't realized . Maybe some sharp object scratched ." Geetanjli nodded and Gave dissgusting look to Tara . Tara's eyes widened .

Now This oldie bitch think I did this . She is impossible .

" Tara apply medicine on Vidyut's injury . You are his Wife , You should take care of him ." Geetanjli spoke and Tara just nods her head .

What Is he ? A 5 year old that I have to take care of him , Someday I will just kill this Oldie bitch .

" And Aarav Your Reception is Still Pending , Tell me when should We arrange it ?."

" When U Like dadi I am Okay with any date ."

" Ok Then After 2 days ." Everyone nods at her statement .

After Breakfast Aarav and Advika , Left for their work followed by Roohanika and Abhimanyu .

Tara was about to go but Geetanjli Stopped her and instructed to apply Medicine on his injury .

" Come Vidyut ." She sighes and both moved to their room .

Vidyut sits on the chair and Tara takes the cream to apply .

She leaned close to his face and Vidyut gulped at their intimicy . She slowly applied cream on his jaw . Their Faces were just inches apart if anyone will move , They would end up kissing each other . She licked her lips as they were dry but Vidyut found this move of her sexy . They were staring at each other but suddenly his phone started ringing and she quickly backed off .

o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ

Guys You tell me Was this chapter good , I mean I didn't add couples story Much in the chapter . More this Chapter was like Hum Saath Saath Hai .

Very Short Chapter.....

But I wanted to add brother's part also .

And I love the bond Of Tara and Geetanjli 🤣😂Do you ?

Vote ...

Comment........