~5~

‿⁓º‖‖º⁓‿

Tara just returned from her work, She was going into her room but someone pulled her from side and she fell on that person .

" You idiot don't you have your fucking eyes ." She said getting up and looked at the person non other than her husband .

They both were standing now and he cleared his throat .

" We are going to a party tonight so get ready till 8 ." He said looking at his watch .

" Ohh and who the fuck are you to order me ."

" First of all I am talking to you in a proper manner so don't abuse and in the party I have to go with partner otherwise even in my dreams I will take you somewhere with me ." He said the first line in a deadly tone but she was not a bit affected .

" Now I am definately not going with you Vidyut ."

" You are Mrs. Rathore ." and he left .

Bloody Fucking jerk.

She wore a knee length black dress and did a little makeup .

Once She was satisfied with her look she knocked on his door

Once She was satisfied with her look she knocked on his door .

When he opened the door his eyes widened .

" What happened?."Tara asked .

" uhh Nothing lets go ."

( Vidyut whipped 😚😂 )

They say in the car and reached their destination .

When they entered, they were welcomed by Akash Singhania ( friend of Vidyut , Aarav and Abhimanyu ) , who threw this party on his business success . He gave a tight hug to Vidyut and took Tara's hand in his , he kissed her knuckles . Vidyut gave him a warning look but he smiled because he did it intentionally to make him jeluos .

" You are look Ravishing ." He complimented her , She passed him a smile .

" You too look handsome. "

Then how the fuck I look . She didn't complimented me . Why would she idiot ? .

Akash and Tara became friends in a really short time and here someone was fuming in jelousy .

Then a bussinesman Ankur Khurana Came and shaked hand with Vidyut , Ankur looked at Tara with his lust fill filthy eyes . Tara just disgusted it , Vidyut didn't noticed it .

" May I have a dance with you Mrs. Rathore ." He asked .

" Sorry but I don't know how to dance ." She gave him the fakest smile . He tried to touch her waist but recieved a punch from Vidyut . He looked at him with his blood shot red eyes .

He punched him again and again .

" Stop it man he'll die ." Akash stopped him .

Vidyut held Ankur's collar , and kneeled " The woman standing there is my fucking wife Tara Vidyut Singh Rathore So think thrice before even looking at her ." Tara was standing at little distance she couldn't hear the conversation , Vidyut finally Left Ankur and moved To Tara .

" Are You Ok ?" He asked looking everywhere except her .

" Yess ." and he nodded .

Then they both moved to food corner as she was hungry .

✿◉◉✿◉◉✿

Roohanika was doing her skincare,wearing a bathrobe . Singing the song ' One Kiss .'

Abhimanyu entered the room but she didn't noticed him .

" One kiss is all it takes
Fallin' in love with me."

" Really." She turned to look at him standing with a support of wall , A playful smirk on his lips . He came near her .

" No , I-I was just singing ."

" But usually people express their feelings by singing only ." Roohanika's cheeks turned slightly pink .

" I-I I mean-n I j-just l-like the song not-t --." He kissed her cheek making her stop and eyes widened .

He moved to the bed and slept .

Roohanika' cheeks were turned crismon red , She don't know how to react .

She goes into closet to change.

" He kissed me ." She whispered.

" A boy kissed me no no A fucking Man kissed me ." and she started jumping .

She wore her clothes and moved outside . She was standing and staring Abhimanyu , his eyes were closed but he could feel her gaze .

" So jaiye Rooh ." ( Sleep Rooh ) and he held her hand , pulling her towards the bed .

Then they both slept maintaing a safe distance between them.

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^

The room was dark Aarav was sleeping on sofa lost in his dreamland .

" d-don-n't c-com-me near-r me-e ." Advika was shivering and was murmuring something in her dream which caused Aarav to wake up .

He turned on the lights and moved towards the bed .

" Advika Are you ok ." He tried to held her hand but she jerked it away .

" d-don-n't touch-h m-me ." Advika's eyes were closed she was stuttering.

He took some water and sprinkled on her face . She slowly opened her eyes and quickly hugged Aarav .

" Advika theek hai aap ?." ( Advika Are you alright ) She didn't reply she snuggled more in his chest . He also patted her back .

After 5 mins She looked at him .

" I am sorry I-I didn't ment-t to disturb you ." She said .

" Are you mad Why are you saying sorry , If there is anything you want to share you can tell me ." He said .

" No it-t was just a nightmare-e ." She lied .

I can't tell him ..

" I know it's not a common nightmare but you are not comfortable, I respect your privacy but if anyday you wanted to share anything you can come to me ." and she nodded .

Why is this man way too nice to me ?

~§=[•]=§~

I decided that the story will be long but the chapters will be short .......

Who is your Current Crush ??

Vote if you liked anything in the chapter .