~22~

215+ votes

32+ comments

°•°•°•°•°•°

Roohanika was chopping vegetables in the kitchen as today she wanted to make dinner .

( She don't cook daily )

She tucked her strands behind her ear that were falling on her face blocking the veiw .

She made lots of dishes , most of them were Abhimanyu's favourite ,

At dinning table ,

Everyone got seated on the dining table except Abhimanyu and Tara .

They all didn't start , they were waiting for Abhimanyu .

10 mins later Abhimanyu came inside hall and walked straight in the direction of stairs .

" Abhimanyu beta , eat the dinner ." Geetanjali said .

" I don't have appetite Dadi " Abhimanyu replied.

Roohanika felt a little hurt as she made all his favorite dishes and he didn't even tasted it .

It's OK he de didn't even knew that I cooked .

,,,,,,

Tara came from office and saw everyone having their dinner , she came little late as she had a lot of work in office today .

Her head was paining she just wanted to eat the dinner quickly and sleep .

As soon as she sat on her table after washing her hands Geetanjali said .

" Is this the time to come home ? ." Tara closed her eyes and sighed .

Not now please .

" Dadi I had lot of work to do today ." She said not wanting to argue as she was hungry and her head was paining like hell .

" If you are not able to do your work and come home at time you can leave that we Rathore's to feed you ." Digvijay spoke in high tone making Tara squeeze her eyes .

" And sir may I ask who are you to question my work , I can come home or go from here whenever I want to Why it bothers you ? ." Tara said .

" I can , at this time you can't come home you carry our name . And this is they way you talk to Digvijay Singh rathore . You shamless bit- ." Vidyut got up from his seat .

" Don't , Don't you dare complete that , and lower your voice when you talk to my wife . You are not my father so you don't have any right to question her ." Vidyut spoke in dangerous tone .

" I am your Dad you can't change this fact and you are fighting with me for this girl ."

" This girl is my wife and I will not hear a word against her ." Tara felt goosebumps erupting in her body hearing him .

" Vijay and Vidyut stop the fight and have dinner ." Geetanjali spoke in between and gave an ugly look to Tara.

Even this is my fault?

Everyone again got seated and Started having dinner except Tara , she just lost the appetite after this .

After dinner everyone left to their room .

Tara changed into her nightwear and sat on the bed .

A smile played on her lips when she remembered how her mother used to feed Tara with her own hands when she used to come back from school , she got a bit emotional remembering it .

Tara was applying lotion on her arms when the door opened revealing Vidyut with a plate if food in his hands .

He sat in front of her and made morsel of food to feed her , she shook her head lightly but got a stern look from Vidyut. She smiled seeing that .

She eats , and like that he fed her all the food .

After feeding her , he started caressing her hair .

She looked in his eyes intensly , no words exchanged it was just intense and deep eye contact .

.............

Aarav was setting cushions on sofa and Advika came out after taking shower.

Advika started doing her skin care routine , she applied moisturizer on her face , she looked up and saw Aarav already looking at her , she lower her gaze .

He walked to her and kneeled down , he held her hand softly but she quickly removed it . Aarav was hurt by this it felt like hus touch burned .

" I am sorry Advika ." He held his ears still sitting on his knees .

" forgive me please. " He spoke.

She just got up and lays on the bed ,

Why I am such a monster how could I behave like that with her , will she forgive me now ?

■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Abhimanyu was sitting in his room , looking up at ceiling.

How could I just lost this project , I'm not going to leave the person who revealed the tender value .

He was just sad and angry as he worked really hard for this project .

Roohanika came in room and looked at her husband lost in deep thinking .

She just came near him , cupped his cheek and pecked his lips .

" what happened Abhi you seem lost you didn't even had you dinner ? ."

" I lost the deal ." She stayed silently for few seconds.

" It's okay Abhi I have believe in you , I know you will do better next time ."

He pulled her in his lap and dipped his face I her neck , it's his favorite thing to do this .

He backed and placed his haed on her shoulder .

" My head is paining."

She applied oil in his hair and gave him a massage that made him feel more relaxed .

................

Hope you all liked the chapter .......

Next update on 215+ votes and 32 + comments.