~9~

A fresh and New Day in Rathore Palace ...............

Everyone was sitting on dinning table eating their breakfast peacefully, suddenly a Man Entered making all of them shock .

None other than Abhimanyu Singh Rathore.

" Beta You were supposed to come after two days right ? ." Digvijay Singh Rathore asked but Abhimanyu just ignored him and sat on the only chair left which was beside Roohanika.

Shalini felt insulted as he didn't greeted her as always but one person who was happy seeing Abhimanyu's behaviour with Nidhi Was Tara .

Roohanika kept the glass of water near his plate but he pushed the glass lightly.

Maybe he is angry.

After the breakfast was done he walked to his room and Roohanika followed him .

He quickly changes his clothes and came out , sat on bed like A king .

" How was Your Trip ?." Roohanika tried to initiate a conversation .

" I don't want to talk right now ? ." He spoke without looking at her face .

She didn't forced him further and moved as she was getting late .

I am Sorry Rooh but You are way too nice for a person like me .

ᕦ⁠༼⁠ ⁠~⁠ ⁠•́⁠ ⁠ₒ⁠ ⁠•̀⁠ ⁠~⁠ ⁠༽⁠ᕤ

On the other hand ,

A man sitting in his office dedicated totally towards his work . It is our Vidyut .

He heard footsteps of someone which angered him because no one dates to enter in without permission.

He looks up to see a person which was his dad .

" What took You here Mr D Rathore."

" For god sake call me Dad , I feel bad after hearing it from my own sons ."

" You lost the right and you should feel bad also ."

" Vidyut I am here to tell you something very important , I already told this to Abhimanyu but he didn't showed any intreast . As You know according to our family tradition the one who will give a heir/ heiress first would be the one having most of the property , think twice before making any decision ."

Vidyut was little more cunning out of three , Aarav was not interested in this nor Abhimanyu but he wouldn't let this opportunity go this easily. He loves his both brother but still he wanted more power . He is not at a saint who would just give up .

Then Digvijay left a smirking Vidyut.

" Now I have to act lovey - Dovey , No problem." He said to himself and laughed at his thoughts.

*******

Tara was sitting in her office thinking about yesterday how Vidyut Came and said those words which reilieved her .

I think I should at least thank him for that .

Tara is just like this , She trust people easily in one meet that is her problem. That's why she always acts cold and stays away because she is just scared of attachments and trusting people easily.

She ordered her PA to order flowers . She told her favourite one as she didn't know his

 She told her favourite one as she didn't know his