~20~

A short Update........

............

After having their dinner everyone moved to their respective rooms.

Abhimanyu was doing his office work with files scattered on his desk , Roohanika was sitting on the couch infront of him reading her novel , Abhimanyu's eyes moved from his laptop to Roohanika , he smiled thinking their yesterday's kiss . He just forgot all his work when his eyes fell on her .

He shut his laptop and moves to Roohanika's couch , Roohanika didn't noticed him as she was lost in reading .

He held her waist and buried his face in croock of her neck , he inhaled her fragrance , her cheeks flushed and she immediately closed her novel as she reading an erotic scene .

He cupped her neck placed a soft kiss there .

He looked into her eyes and leaned for a kiss but his phone rang , he sighed in frustration and moved back to his chair .

Abhimanyu picked up his assistants call ..

" Hello ." Abhimanyu said .

" Hello sir I called you to confirm the tender's amount ." Karthik said .

" Ohh the tender amount that is near about 50 million dollars. "

" Ok thank you sir anything else or any changes you want me to make ." Abhimanyu said .

" No I will check it in office tomorrow. "

" Ok sir goodnight. "

" Hn-Hn Goodnight. "

.,.,.,&.,.,.,.

Tara was removing her saree but the safety pin attached on her pallu and blouse was not getting detached, she tried 5-6 times . Getting annoyed with the safety pin she pulled it harshly .

After removing the saree she slipped into something comfortable and removed all her makeup , she applied moisturizer and lip balm .

She placed her saree on the table but something caught her attention A drawer was half opened and a picture of the woman was visible .

She opened the drawer and saw Handwritten letters , Chocolate wrappers , a woman's a lot of pictures .
She held a letter , the writting was beautiful but when she read further she was shocked .

It was love letter written by a girl named Aradhya .

Who the fuck is she ? Was she his girlfriend before marriage. Why has he still kept these letters , he still love her ? Why is this so confusing .

Vidyut has gone to the office as it was an urgent emergency .

Should I ask him when he comes ? No I will ask him tomorrow.

Hn .

........

After an hour Vidyut came back , after changing into comfortable clothes he slept beside Tara , thinking she already slept .

But she was thinking about the letters .

()()()()()()()()()

I am going to take a bath Advika said." Aarav hummed , she took her clothes and moved to the bathroom. Aarav was finding his phone from the past 10 mins and now he had an annoying expression plastered.

" Where the hell is my phone?" He whispered , he saw Advika's phone laying on the side table , he thought to call him by her phone .

He picked up her phone and dialed his number just then a message popped by an unknown number .

Unknown

Advika baby I love you and you know it just leave your husband and come to me I know you love me too but because of your husband you are scared just leave his baby and come to me I will make you mine completely then that husband of yours will not be able to do anything, you will be mine soon love .

Aarav's knuckles whitened as he gripped the phone ,his jaw clenched and his muscles tensed , Anger raised him like tide anger welled up in his chest . He burned with anger .

He looks up when Advika comes out of the bathroom with his rage filled eyes , Advika was confused seeing him like this within a second she was pinned to the wall .

" Who is the fucking bastard ." He asked her , her pulse raced as she struggled to control her quivering palms , her eyes wide with panic as she had never seen him behaving like this ,

He showed her the text from an unknown number , she gawked in disbelief, eyes grew impossibly wide , she stared at her phone in horror , lips parted , jaw went slack , her entire body became impossibly still .

" Advika tell me who he is ? ." He yelled , Her throat dried she was just unable to form any words .

" I-I-I ."

" Don't fucking stutter tell me clearly who is this bastard ." He shouted again that scared her even more , she couldn't breathe because her dread felt like a voice held on her chest .

" Advika before I do something wrong tell me Who is he ? Are you cheating on me with this motherfucker ? ." He asked in an accusing tone , Hot tears streamed down her face , and she squeezed her eyelids shut in the hope that her tears would stop but they didn't .

He held her shoulder in a tight grip .

" Tell who he is ."

" H-he i-is ‐--- ."
.. .. .. .. .. .. ..

Please hit the star button and leave a comment.