~7~

The three Daughter in laws of Rathore's were all ready in sarees , As today is Satayanarayana Pooja in their House , Advika bonded really well with both of them .

The three males were getting ready in their separate rooms and As usual Geetanjli was shouting on three daughter in laws for doing this and that .

" Sometimes I don't fucking understand why this oldie shouts so much on us to work , I mean There are so many workers and if they are less so dude take my fucking money if you can't afford ." Tara said to Advika and Roohanika , They both chuckled .

" Seriously Man not kidding ." and She herself laughed then .

Abhimanyu Came downstairs and Saw Roohanika doing some work in Kitchen, His heart just stopped beating after looking at her , She was looking eternal .

He came near her and stood behind her , She felt his presence behind her .

" Humari Jaan lene ka irada lagta hai aapka ."( It seems you intend to take My life.)and she blushed after hearing this , But didn't turned her face towards him . He rested his chin on her shoulder .

Suddenly they heard sound of someone clearing their throats and turned to see Tara and Advika standing there .

" Stop your PDA guys ." Tara said and Roohanika's cheeks turned red , Abhimanyu noticed it and smirked .

" Tara and Advika go call Your husbands ." They all heard the voice of Geetanjli .

Tara moved towards his room and knocked twice , He finally opened the door .

" Come downstairs." She said .

" I ordered the perfume It is there ." He said hesitantly and pointed towards the sofa .

I shouldn't have talked like that too him in front of everyone . Should I apologize ?

" umm I realized that I shouldn't have talked to you like that in front of everyone So ." He looked at her .

" So ?." He questioned .

Come on Tara You can say a sorry . She talked to her inerself

" So I-I just umm nothing ."He didn't asked further and they moved to Hall .

On the other side Advika didn't had courage to face him but still knocked at the door . He opened it .

" Are-e You-u Ready-y ?" She asked looking at floor and he held her chin making her look at him .

" Finally Now I can Talk to you , Listen Advika What I said to you was not wrong but I shouldn't have shouted on you . I was angry that you didn't told me . I know that you don't like me and even I don't expect it because it's just been Few day since we got married and it's not Possible to like someone so easily but I want you to be comfortable around me . Don't ever hessitate to do anything .You have all rights on me and only you . You can shout on me , Scold me and even beat me but just don't ignore me ." She had tears in her eyes after listening to him .

He is so understanding .

" Don't cry I am sorry If you didn't like what I spoke ." He gentely whipped her tears with his thumb .

" No Infact-t I am-m Sorry-y ."

" Don't stutter it makes me feel that you are scared of me ." and he hugged her , She didn't backed out nor hugged him back . She was also surprised because she didn't felt uncomfortable .

" Everyone is waiting ." She Slowly whispered .

" I don't give a damn about everyone Right now I care about only one person and That's you ."

After few minutes he broke the hug and held her hand , They reached hall .

" This much time ." Roohanika teased them and Advika's ear turned pinkish , she is very shy about all this .

" So finally you are here let's start the pooja ." Geetanjli stated .

First Abhimanyu and Roohanika did the Aarti of Lord Vishnu's auspicious murti , Followed by Vidyut , Tara and Aarav , Advika .

After the Pooja was done they all had Prashad and returned to their rooms .

Roohanika was feeling little dizzy while going but Abhimanyu didn't noticed it .

Once they reached in there room then he noticed and quickly held her , He touched her face and it was burning .

" You are having such a high fever , Just wait here for a moment ." He went to the kitchen bring some food , Thermometer and Medicenes .

He opened the door with his leg and sat beside her .

" I don't want to Eat ." She said making faces .

" Then how can you have medicenes Please Rooh ." The Mafia King Abhimanyu Singh Rathore , who Is known as ruthless monster is requesting his wife to eat .

At last she agreed and made her eat with his hand then her checked her temprature it was almost 100 .

" Take it " He gave her medicines and she took it .

He sat comfortably on bed and pulled her in his lap .

" What-t are-e you-u doing ." But he royally ignored her royally .

" Your head hurts ?." He ask and she nodded .

He started messaging her head with one hand and started caressing her long , Silky hair with amother hand . Unknowingly She felt very relaxed and didn't realized when she felt asleep .

This Chapter was mixed up .

Is this storyline good ? Please tell me .

And if you read any chapter please leave a comment .