~19~

Okk Sooo Guysss again I am late so happy new year , I know it's 17 Jan but still yaar Naya saal hi hai 😂 and My exams are going to start after a month almost so I willl be busy now vaise toh usually bhi late hi update karti huuuu butty I am way toooo lazyyyy . Okkkkk Now you guys can read .

....

.

Morning time ,

It was Sunday and everyone was at home .

...........

Roohanika was sitting in her room reading her novel and Abhimanyu was doing some work .

" Rooh ." She pouted .

" Hnn ."

" Let's go on a date today ." Her eyes Popped and she looked at him .

" I mean it's been such a long time , 4 months of marriage and there are still a lot of things we don't know about each other I mean we should spend more time together and it's 31st also So ? ." He spoke all in one sentence.

But in reality He knows each and every thing about her .

She chucked and agreed for the date .

.................

At the dining table ,

" Tomorrow is the new year , and there's going to be Pooja . Everyone should be present with no excuses." Geetanjali said giving a disgusting look to Tara .

Wtf man Why she always looks at me like that I mean what the hell I did ? .

" And three of you will make parsad " she said pointing the bahus .

Abhimanyu slid his hand under the dining table to hold roohanika's hand as everyone was busy in their talks . When he held it , he felt a rough hand against it .

And Aarav starts coughing badly because Abhimanyu held his hand , Advika patted his back and offered water. Abhimanyu just looked here and there to ignore the whole situation . He was embarrassed.

Aarav tried to control his laughter .

Abhimanyu shot him a glare .

" Aarav what happened why are you laughing ? ." Roohanika asks .

He couldn't control anymore and started laughing out loud .

Abhimanyu quickly messaged him .

Bhai

I will kill you I swear to god if you utter a word .

Aarav sees Messege and tries to control his laugh again .

" N-nothing bhabhi I am just happy today. " and starts laughing .

..........

At night , Abhika's bedroom.

Abhimanyu was waiting for Roohanika from the last 15 mins but she is not coming out of the closet .