Author's Note and Prologue

Hello everyone , First of all Thank you for giving this story a chance and This is my promise that this story will be worth it . I want to clear some things .

• This story contains the use of abusive language and Mature content So kindly leave if you are not comfortable .

• This story is completely based on my imagination if any scene from this story resembles with any tv show or any story then It is a coincidence .

• This is my original work So do not try to copy anything from this .

• English is not at all my first language, may this story contain a lot of grammatical mistakes . So kindly ignore it .

At last I want to say so comment and vote after you read any chapter

Thank uuuuuu .....

┐⁠(⁠'⁠ー⁠`⁠)⁠┌

" I am ashamed of what I said , I got brainwashed . Everything was fine between us right ." ~ Abhimanyu and She chuckled bitterly .

"Yes Everything was fine until you tagged me as a cheater .Trust is the most important thing in a relationship and You don't trust me . I am sorry Mr. Rathore but it's already over. I am never coming back in your life ." ~ Roohanika .

...............

" I Trusted someone after a long time and you successfully broke it . YOU FUCKING BROKE IT , I loved you . I was such a fool to believe you . I thought it was all real the care , the trust , the love . I can't ever forgive you in my life. I just feel one emotion for you and that is HATE , this Hate will never decrease 💔 " ~ Tara .

He didn't had any words because he wanted to die at that moment.

..............

" It's not like what you are thinking, you are taking it all wrong At least listen to me once Please. Wait." ~ Aarav .

Her eyes were teary and she already left .

............

I didn't add much in prolouge because I don't want to give spoiler .