Kidnapped

Caitlyn was sitting on her bed, going through her journal of evidence. Now that she's got the Firelights' name cleared, she needed to figure out how to catch Silco. Considering the incident on the bridge with Marcus, she had a feeling that Marcus was working with Silco.

Speaking of Marcus, where has he been? No one has heard from him since the bridge. Was he alive? He must be alive because the other Enforcers that were with him were okay.

A knock on her door brought her out of her thoughts. "Caitlyn, it's me," her mother called. "Yes?"

"May I come in?"

"Yes." Mrs. Kiraman walked in and closed the door. "Caitlyn, you're on your day off, and yet, here you are, cooped up in your room, working."

"I want to catch Silco."

"I know that, but I don't want -" Suddenly, a bullet shot through the window and through Mrs. Kiraman's head, killing her instantly. "MOM!" Caitlyn screamed as her mother collapsed onto the floor.

A figure appeared in front of her in a flash of blue light, grabbed Caitlyn's arm, and the two vanished.

......................................................................

Alexander's fluttered open, revealing his glowing blue eyes. He saw what happened to Caitlyn and sat up. His eyes returned to normal and practically launched himself of the bed. He ran out of the infirmary, and Ekko, Jinx, and Vi noticed instantly.

"Alexander! Are you okay? What happened?" Ekko questioned. "I'm not sure what happened, but I saw another Arcane user kidnap Caitlyn."

"What?!" Vi exclaimed. The thought of Caitlyn in danger was enough to get Vi's heart to drop to her stomach. "Another Arcan user? Who are they, and why would they take Caitlyn?" Jinx questioned.

"I don't know, but they also killed her mother. We need to get back to Piltover and figure out what is going on," Alexander stated, and everyone nodded in agreement, not knowing they were walking into a trap.

......................................................................

Silco was sitting in his office when he heard his door creak open. He looked up and saw no one. Confused, he stood up and cautiously approached the door, pulling out a knife. Suddenly, a figure appeared behind him, knocking him unconscious. The figure kneeled down and snapped their fingers. They vanished in a flash of blue light, leaving the knife behind.

I finally updated. Wahoo! 😁 I know it's a short chapter, but it moved thongs along. I can't wait to see how the story goes. I'll try to update more often. Thank you for your patience. 😊