sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

Start from the beginning

Katherine then looked straight ahead and Spencer did the same and they saw a car.

"Emily? Isn't that Garrett's car?"

"I think it is"

"Where's he going?"

"To his parents' I guess"

"I think he is going to Jenna's," Katherine said.

Spencer looked over at her. "What makes you think he's going there"

Katherine looked back at her. "I just do"

When Garrett got out of his car they all ducked down and sat back up when Garrett wouldn't see them.

"Oh, my god. He's going into Jenna's house" Aria said.

"Is Toby home?"

Katherine shook her head. "No, he went to go get his parents from the airport and I thought Evelyn said that Jenna went with him"

"He's going inside. He just walked in"

Spencer then started to get out, with the other three.

"I'm just gonna stay here"

"Suit yourself," Spencer said kissing her cheek and getting out closed the car door.

Katherine made it to Emily's room in the hospital and sat down in an empty chair, Spencer got up from where she was sitting and walked over to Katherine and sat down in her lap, and leaned her back against her front. Katherine smiled and wrapped her arms around her, and rested her chin on her shoulder.

"So all the muscle spasms and the pain that's all coming from your stomach?"

"Yeah, but ulcers can heal. It's not forever, Em" Spencer said looking over to Emily.

"Yeah, but she's got like a hole--"

"Yes, Han, there is a hole in her stomach. Okay, moving on" Katherine said, looking at Hanna with a face that says stop talking about it.

"Where'd your dad go?" Spencer asked Emily.

"He went to the house to talk to the new tenants," Emily said and then sighed. "Guys, I have to deal with this. I can't keep lying to him"

"I guess not. Not if it's eating holes in your stomach"

"Moving on!"

"Hey, I'm sorry. I got here as soon as I could. I has to escape family court in my living room" Aria said walking into the room with two coffees in her hand.

"Mike on trial?"

"Yeah, but the defendant didn't even show up. I got your fav" Aria said sitting down at the foot of the bed and held the coffee out to Emily.

Emily looked at the coffee then at Katherine and Spencer.

"Oh, she can't drink coffee"

"Yeah, she's got a hole in her stomach" Hanna whispered to Aria.

Spencer stood up from Katherine's lap and grabbed the coffee. "Uh, I'll trade it in for an herbal tea, unless you want us all here when your dad gets back"

"She's not telling her dad. If he finds out that the letter is fake he's gonna move her to Texas"

Katherine shook her head. "If she doesn't tell him, she's not gonna get any Better. Hanna"

"But she doesn't have to make up her mind right this second, okay?"

"She already has. I'm telling him the truth"

They all looked at each other and Spencer told them she would he back.

Katherine just walked out of her house when she looked ahead and saw a black hooded figure, and once the figure noticed that Katherine saw them they started to run at her.

"Shit" Katherine cursed and started to run the opposite way.

The figure was right behind her, and they weren't slowing down.

Katherine then took a turn and ran into the woods. She kept running and running, but since she couldn't see she tripped over a branch and fell, she quickly got up and looked behind her and didn't see the figure, she didn't want to chance it so she kept running.

After a couple of minutes, she ran out of the woods and bumped into someone. She yelped a little and fell down and looked up and saw she bumped into Jason.

"Katherine? What are you doing here?" Jason asked as he held his hand out to her to help her up.

Katherine grabbed his hand and let him help her up. "I was coming out of my house to go on a run when a figure and black chased me"

Jason then noticed a scratch on her eyebrow. "Here come on, let's get that cleaned up"

Katherine nodded and followed Jason, when she noticed he was gonna take her inside she stopped for a moment.

Jason noticed and turned to look at her. "You coming?"

Katherine nodded her head. "Yeah I am," she said and followed him inside.

She knew she shouldn't have gone inside, and knew Spencer would be mad that she did. She just didn't want to risk the figure catching her, because she didn't want to find out what would happen if they did or what they would do to her.

Edited: no

{1355}