Things are Beginning to Fall into Place

Shinta had been radio silent for about two months, this didn't go over very well with those who tended to worry about her. The scientist had let her phone die not wanting to touch it if he didn't have to on top of the fact the longer she was gone the more it was going off. Dabi had kinda just turned into a broody teenager thinking they finally caught her, picking fights with the other members of the LOV or as they were going by now the Paranormal Liberation Front left and right. Bakugo had also gotten rather worried, she had missed their biweekly coffee dates now for two months. She never missed that they both looked forward to that afternoon they would get to see each other. Both of the boys would try to call her at least a half dozen times every day practically after the first few days. Neither of them wanted to admit they were worried about her to anyone else either of course. Finally things were looking promising and it was time to wake her up so the scientist charged up her phone leaving it off preparing her to wake up. The scientist got her over to a hospital bed all her vitals were perfect the addition of the new quirks was a huge success some of her scaring was starting the shrink already even. He couldn't be prouder of himself, once he knew she was fully stable and signs of waking up they would get her back to the main hide out to fully wake up on her own room. At that point the scientist called shigaraki to let him know he needed to send someone to retrieve her "finally dabi should shut up now" shigaraki said before hanging up and sending two newer members to retrieve her knowing they wouldn't ask any questions. With in another hour or so they had Shinta back in her room, Shigaraki had sent dabi on a mission to make sure he wouldn't be there. They got Shinta into her room and placed gently in her bed, she groaned when they set her down and immediately rolled over burritoing in her blanket as they left the room.

Not long after the two left the room Shinta stretched out squeaking some with her stretch as her eyes fluttered open. Her sight seemed different she could feel things had changed with in herself the scientist had explained the ability to shape shift to her prior to the day of the procedure that was the reason she got the mask at the festival. She wanted to know what her form would be and be prepared. After looking around her room confused as to how she got back there she noticed a small layer of dust on her things "how long was I in there?" She asked herself grabbing her phone before turning it on. When she saw the date "I was out for two months!!!!" She said rather loudly but luckily no one else was around at the time. Not long after that she wound up dropping her phone due to the constant vibrate from all the missed calls, video calls and texts from the past two months "I am in soooo much trouble" she mumbled waiting for the phone to stop having its fit. After about fifteen minutes it finally silenced and she sighed looking at everything she had so many notifications she wasn't even sure what to do first. That was when her curiosity took over though with her new quirk she wanted to try to shape shift with the mask. No one else was there so no one would get hurt or have to know.

Shinta got up and went over to her desk unwrapping her mask and smiling at the mask "I knew you were the perfect mask for this the moment I saw you" she said to it walking over toward her mirror she took a deep breath looking at her self. "Here goes nothing" she said to herself before putting on the mask unsure of what would happen next really. A strange sensation almost like tingling spread through her entire body even her wings as she felt her bones shift around. She could feel it working she was changing with in a blink of the eye in front of her mirror now stood a rather large kitsune pure white all except blue flame patterns on its face and around its paws. Shinta circled trying to look at herself in the mirror not paying attention to the sound of feet getting closer to her door. She was too excited to see herself as a kitsune to pay attention to much else. Moments later her door opened she quickly turned her head and saw Dabi walking in, he froze as soon as he saw the large kitsune before him not sure who it was or what they were doing in Shinta's room. Acting quickly Shinta closed her eyes focusing on returning to normal right before Dabi's eyes the kitsune turned back into Shinta and she adjusted the mask up and to the side some before awkwardly waving at him. "What the fuck did I just see?" He asked trying to stay calm even though he already had a feeling he knew the answer. Shinta gulped hearing the struggle he was having to hold back the anger but she tried to stay brave and not falter like she normally does. "I...I have some new quirks....sorry I just disappeared on you like that. I was told I couldn't tell anyone" she said sighing at herself just waiting to see how bad he would explode.