A Promise is a Promise Teddy Bear

She then quickly put the phone back where it was previously hidden. Shinta was in pain and not all the comfortable but her eyes finally started getting heavy at some point during the night. Some time the next day shinta was woken up abruptly by the door to the room she was in slamming shut. When she looked at who had enter she saw Overhaul and a few of his men. One of them had a phone ready to record and shinta began to get nervous of what was going to happen to her. "Now be a good girl and I'll put you back together quickly when were done here" he said those words making her gulp in fear. With a slow nod he began, Shinta ignored his words while he rambled on about getting rid of the worlds heroes. She just let him talk until it got to the point where he said he was going to make an example out of his 'volunteer'. "Think of what you are about to see as a warning to those heroes who stick their nose where it doesn't belong" he said before removing his gloves. Shinta looked at the camera with the look of fear, but acceptance in a strange way. Overhaul began his work slowly pulling her apart with his quirk, her screams filled the room. Once he felt he had done enough and Shinta had passed out from the pain. They ended the video shortly after that with him saying "any other hero who gets in my way will end up the same way if not worse". As he promised her he put her back together just as quickly as he tore her apart. "Take her to Eri's room, she will be staying with her from now on" he told his men as he left the room returning his gloves to his hands. The men nodded and removed the hooks from her wings freeing her legs. The two escorted Shinta to Eri's room, once she was in there they removed the bindings from her arms locking her in.

The young girl was very scared of the new person in the room at first. Shinta took a deep breath the pain she had felt still felt like it was radiating through her even though there was nothing wrong with her anymore. "Hey Eri, My name is Flame. I am going to be your new big sister" she said kneeling down to the scared girl before her. Those words brought a smile to the girls face before she hugged Shinta. Shinta smiled at the display of affection she was receiving from the girl. Knowing that they were looking for her gave Shinta some hope, she would just try to ride it out as long as she could. What Overhaul didn't expect however was for the LOV to see the video and happen to know his victim. About two hours later most of UA had seem the video as well as most of the people in the city. Hawks was trying to help the best he could on top of his work load. When Bakugo and her friends saw the video they all assumed the worst, they didn't see him put her back together. After a tantrum from hell bakugo calmed down some, Aizawa had to restrain him to protect well everyone.

They had a lead hawks was investigating they just had to be patient which none of her friends liked that thought. Aizawa much like her friends couldn't help but think the worst, part of him knew though that she wasn't dead. Hurt yes but not dead, even overhaul wouldn't risk killing a hero on video. The investigation into finding her continued on for a few days before finally they heard that he was on the move with Eri and someone who looked like Shinta. Shinta at this point looked pretty rough, from her own nightmares to being tortured by her captor she was exhausted. On the last full day before overhaul was going to move her and Eri the LOV made their move. Shigaraki had invited him back to the hideout to discuss business. Prior to this incident they had wanted to work with him. More so they wanted his quirk, that is until he went after Shinta. When he arrived at the LOV hideout he was met with brute force. They had him pinned to the wall Dabi glaring at him with death in his eyes. "WHERE IS SHE?!" He shouted punching overhaul in the stomach again as hard as he could. They they exacted their pound of flesh on him. "Wouldn't you like to know? Too bad, I'll tell her you said good bye " he said before making a quick escape. He used his quirk to block them all from him to give him time to escape. The next day came finally, the time where they would get her back.

All of the student of class 2A had worked together coming up with a plan to get not just Shinta but Eri as well. The time came for him to move the two to a different location. While they were on the way there Midoriya showed up with some of their classmates. Shinta saw him and wanted to run to her friends but she didn't want anymore pain if she acted 'defiant'. All of her friends saw the way she was acting and could see she had been through a lot over the past few days. Before too long a large fight had broken out during the commotion Overhaul stopped focusing on Shinta more worried about Eri. Bakugo used that moment to grab her and he started running. Once Shoto saw he had her he quickly went off with him so they could get Shinta back quickly and away from overhaul. Shinta was so happy when she saw them and followed the boys as they used photos ice to get them back to the school in record time. Bakugo took Shinta to get checked out by recovery girl before they went back to the dorms. Shinta managed to talk the ash blonde into staying with her in her room. "I want to take a nap but I'm still a bit freaked out. Could you stay with me, please Katsuki?" She asked him, he could hear the pain she was still feeling in her voice and nodded "of course you dumb ass. Now get some rest I'm not going anywhere" he said pulling her in closer to him on her bed. Shinta didn't put up much of a fight too exhausted to and fell asleep after she placed her head on the boys chest.