Time to meet the gang

Back at the LOV hide out Shinta had kept to herself the entire day staying in Dabi's room. Which was perfect so her room could be finished. Around dinner time Twice called everyone out to the main room for pizza. The group all just talked about how the day went as Shigaraki spoke with Shinta about the next plan of attack. "Alright, well I know Dabi showed you which room will be yours. But why don't we go check it out now bestie" Toga said after another awkward silence had fallen over the room. Before anyone could even get up Toga was pulling Shinta down the hall towards her new room. "Hey that's not how we discussed thew reveal!" Dabi shouted as everyone followed after them. Toga stopped at the door chuckling waiting for everyone to catch up. Dabi placed his hands over her eyes "No peeking" he said in her ear as Toga opened the door. The group led Shinta into the room. Months ago the same room they stood in now was a dark musty storage room that felt like an empty void. Now on the other hand they hoped it would be something Shinta would really like. "Welcome to your new room Baby Flame" Dabi said out loud making it clear again to the others how protective he was of her.

The sight before Shinta was like a dream come true. "We all have been working on getting this room ready for you since we knew you were back. Pa.." Dabi went to say before Shigaraki interjected "Part of us knew or should I say hoped you'd come to us" He said with a grin and Dabi pulled Shinta further from him "I still don't trust you" he growled. The whole time they bickered Shinta wasn't even paying attention still in shock and awe of her room. The walls had been painted black much like her brothers, it helped hide scorch marks from her quirk. The bed was a large king size bed centered on the back wall, the bedding looked like the stars in the night sky. There was a beautifully stained Dark oak desk and dresser that matched the bed frame in the room. A small lamp sat on the desk with a few notebooks ready to be used. Shinta then looked over seeing a wardrobe with the same wood finish. "I had a lot of fun filling the closet and drawers for you" Toga said coming over to Shinta who was now looking over the clothing hanging in the closet. She was speechless the entire time, no one had ever done something like this for her other than Hawks. When that thought clicked in her head she immediately looked over at Dabi "What about bird brain? Did he try to help?" Shinta asked and everyone went from talking to one another to being quiet. One by one everyone slipped out of the room leaving just Shinta and Dabi standing there. "Well did he?" Shinta asked her brother again this time standing right in front of him. Dabi had been leaning on the wall so she had him trapped there instead for once. "Yea, he tried. I tried to refuse but the next thing we knew the furniture set here was sitting in the bar when we got back from a mission. He left his little signature mark letting us know it was him that's it" dabi explained to her and Shinta sighed some "please don't tell him I here now. I told him not to come find me, it's for the best right now" Shinta said picking up the fluffy teddy bear that was on her new bed hugging it to her.

"Everything looks amazing. Thank you all so much" Shinta said smiling at dabi who smiled back in return. "I am glad you like it. We all want you to feel at home and feel safe. Take your time before you start helping us with any missions. Let things settle down some before you venture back out into the city" dabi explained as the two went and sat down on her bed to finish their conversation. "yea, your right. I want to take him down but we need to plan it out the best we can" shinta said to him plopping back on her new bed. "this bed is so comfy" Shinta mumbled getting herself comfortable. Dabi chuckled "well enjoy your room. I got some work to do" Dabi said getting up before heading out closing her door behind him.

Shinta sat up looking over her room and sighed "so this is gonna be it huh? Who would have thought that two of the kids from our 'Number One' both turned out to be villains. I can't wait for that man to fall" Shinta said to herself as she decided to actually check out her wardrobe. After trying on a few outfits she found her new signature look for when she went to work. A pair of sleek black pants a white crop top with  blue flames and the bottom of it "now to find the right jacket" she said to herself with a smile. She felt free for the first time in years really "I know being a hero is what is right but maybe just maybe I can help start something new. Being neither hero or villain like what stain was trying to do. But the right way" she said to herself while she did a few finishing touches to the room.