Dark past coming to light

Kurogiri was going to protest giving her any alcohol due her still being 17 years old but he sighed and poured her a glass of a sweet red wine and handed it to her. "Keep this between us. I think your 'master' might try to kill me if you get drunk" he said to her and she nodded "And I have heard it once or twice. But if I may what do you mean you never had one? Everyone has a mother" he asked kind of confused. Shinta gulped taking a big swig of the wine she was given, this was the first time she has ever brought it up. "M-My father he had used my mother to produce him a strong heir after having some issues in his own home. When I was around a year old he came to take me away from her...." She said and it was like her quirk activated but in her eyes, Kurogiri could practically see flames dancing in her eyes "What did he do?" He asked sounded almost annoyed at this man even though the identity has been kept from him. "She tried to stop him the stupid woman. He set our home on fire with her in it. Holding me in his arms as he watched it burn to make sure she was dead before he took me to his home. I was put in a room with one of his older sons who became the only person to show me any love until he disappeared and I was thrown away" she said finishing the wine in her glass, Kurogiri was at a lose of words a few tears had actually formed in his glowing yellow eyes.

"My dear girl answer me this then please. Why do you want to be a hero? What does a hero mean to you?" He asked he had noticed that Shigaraki had slipped into the room during her confessions to him. Shigaraki listened to it all surprised to hear of a hero with such pain in their past. Such emptiness in fact. "I want to be a hero to prove myself. I want to be better than the man who's blood runs in my veins, I don't care about all the fame like they do. I just want to help those in need not caring about the payout I get for it" she said to him. A clap was then heard from behind her causing her to jump tossing a ball of her flames in he direction of the noise. Shigaraki had moved out of the way before it hit him "My my my that is an impressive back story. Your answer to my friends question there was the right answer though. You're more like us here in the league than you realize dear girl" he said and he began scratching at his neck again thinking of all the things they could do with her quirk on their side. The anger from being lied to arose again and this time dabi wasn't there to stop him, Shigaraki quickly made it way over to the girl sitting there at the bar. Kurogiri had returned to his work and didn't notice the advancement, Before shinta could even get a chance to turn around Shigaraki hand made full contact with her wing. He activated his quirk just enough to cause a slow decay in that area to cause her pain to punish dabi, or so he thought. Shinta cringed feeling a sharp pain on her left wing noticing Shigaraki pulling his hand back quickly retreating to his room.

Shinta knew something was up as soon as she saw some of her feathers falling turning to ash as they did 'fuck, he must have touched me' she thought before getting up quickly which cause kurogiri to look up at her "You heading back to bed now?" He asked her softly and she nodded without thinking she turned around and headed to dabi's room. Kurogiri noticed the small decaying spot on her wing and shook his head. 'If I didn't know any better id say my master has a death wish' he thought to himself as he continued to man his post. Shinta made her way back into Dabi's room and snuck back into the bed facing him so that he wouldn't be able to see her wings as she closed her eyes to try to get some rest drifting off moments later. It felt only moments had passed before shinta felt herself being shaken awake and she opened her eyes groaning "whaaa?" She whined "What the hell happened to your wing?!" He snapped at her and she whimpered cowering which made him calm down some and take her pulling her closer to him "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scream at you. Please though what happened? When did you leave to room?" He asked her his demeanor had changed back to his softer one. Shinta was still a little scared of him from the yell it seemed to be a trigger when people screamed at her. "I'm sorry I couldn't sleep and went out to the bar. I was sitting with Mamagiri talking. He came in during the conversation and snuck up on me before I could tell what he was up to" she said realizing just how bad the spot was seeing a black spot from the decay on her wing. "Next time just wake me up then. Im gonna kill him" he growled placing Shinta down gently next to him before getting up from his bed.