The festival has finally come

Over the next few weeks leading up to the Sendai Tanabata Matsuri festival the search for Shinta had begun to quiet down due to no sightings of her since the night she left UA. The last image they had was caught on a school security camera of her flying away from the city. Shinta had done that on purpose to lead them away from where she was; right under their noses. Shinta how ever was out and about just under her alias Yami. She was wearing her hair different to even the occasional wig if the area they were going was at a higher risk of recognizing her. Yami had created some buzz around UA with some of her classmates starting to wonder if it was her. Hearing the things the news had been saying bakugo was worried about shinta. She seemed normal when ever they would text which was pretty much every night before bed and at least once in the mornings. He just couldn't wait to go to the festival to see her again. He wasn't sure if he would ask her if she was Yami or not, but he knew she was dealing with her own things  'she wouldn't give everything up right? Not to be a villain...' he thought to himself shivering at the thought. He decided to just drop it for now it would be better that way.

Finally the day came, the day of the festival Shinta got ready she wanted to get there early to do some shopping. After finally deciding on an outfit she was able to slip out of the hideout and head to the festival. Of course once she was a safe distance from the hideout she took flight and flew close to the festival before landing to walk the rest of the way to help blend in a bit better. The decorations were so beautiful and colorful the booths all looked amazing as well but there was something specific she was looking for. Finally she found it a booth near the back that had masks. Her eyes immediately drawn to a specific one that the merchant had for display the tag saying it was a one of a kind. The was a white kitsune mask with blue flames on it. "It's perfect" she said to the merchant pointing to the kitsune mask "please I would like to purchase that one" she said to the man at the booth. The man smiled softly ringing her up and wrapping the mask carefully for her before placing it in a nice gift back. "Thank you very much sir" Shinta said bowing as she took the bag. After finally getting what she was looking for she had just enough time to get back to the gates to meet up with bakugo and she couldn't wait a smile planted on her lips.

Not long after she got back to the gates she saw Bakugo coming down the street, she couldn't help herself and ran to him. Bakugo chuckled when he saw Shinta running to him and he opened his arms to hug her. "Glad to see you too" he said chuckling before giving her a kiss and taking her hand to enter the festival. Bakugo did notice the bag however in her other hand "what did you come early to do some shopping?" He asked her and she nodded "yea, needed to pick something up for a friend" she said to  trying to just leave it at that. The two began walking around taking their time to enjoy the sights, sounds. Shinta even managed to talk bakugo into doing a Photo Booth with her at the festival. The entire time Shinta just kept stealing glancing at bakugo when he wasn't looking like she was trying to study every detail of him; little did she know he was doing the same thing to her. Looking through all the different booths that had items for sale Shinta found something she thought would be a cute gift as well as something meaningful from her heart. While she was buying her items bakugo was doing the very same at another booth with a gift for her. He wanted to get her something special that every time she used it she would think of him. after purchasing the gifts for one another the met back up and bakugo pulled Shinta over tot he side so he could give her his gift. Shinta just chuckled at how he seemed so excited to give her the gift. Bakugo handed Shinta a small bag "I got this for you. I wanted to get you something that every time you use it, you would think of me. Since we cant see each other as much as we would like to" He said with his signature smirk. Shinta chuckled some and handed him a bag a little bigger than the one he handed her "Great minds think alike" she said smiling and began to open her present once Bakugo had his as well. Inside the bag was a beautiful hair piece for her to wear. The design almost looked like explosions similar to his quirk and she just smiled before putting it in her hair. Bakugo opened his gift bag after he saw her put the hair piece in her hair very proud of himself. Inside his bag was a small Blue teddy bear the shade of blue almost a match to the color of Shinta's flames; as well as coffee cup that looked like it was covered in sunbursts. Bakugo smiled chuckling some at the stuffed bear "its perfect, thank you teddy bear" he said chuckling some and gave the stuffed bear and his girlfriend a tight squeeze. The two just kinda laughed about it after that before continuing to enjoy the festival.