Aftermath Questioning

After dinner everyone got comfortable in the living room before Shinta could even pick a seat Bakugo softly yet roughly pulled her next to him on the couch. Shinta glanced up at him "what you loser?" He said to her a small blush on his face when they made eye contact. Midoriya sat on the other side of her as everyone else filled in around. Everyone facing her like it was story time Shinta took a deep breath with a small gulp, she sneakily grabbed Deku's hand he froze a small blush on his cheeks but said nothing and just smiled keeping there hands hidden. Holding his hand seemed to give her some strength "ok so as you know shoto and I were on a team. Toga came after us, I kept her distracted and shoto went to meet up with Deku and this angry Pomeranian" she said jokingly toward him "oh shut it! At least I didn't have a villain's filthy hands on me" he said earning him a death glare making him gulp "look I don't think you'll believe me but something about him is different ok. Just trust me with that he didn't hurt me, toga had used a sleeping g poison on both of us. He gave me the antidote and cleaned me up" she snapped at him "geese I was just joking" he said to her and she growled ignoring him now. "I don't know much really. There weren't any windows so I had no idea how long I was gone. But he let me go, he had blindfolded me and took me out of there. I couldn't tell where we were or where we were going. But when he removed the blindfold I was at the edge of the city and he was gone" she said leaving out any of the person details like the kiss she shared with dabi and the fact of who he was.

"Well, that sounds rough but we are all glad you are back here and safe with us Shinta" Iida said fixing his glasses "Well we should all get some rest; I'm sure the teachers are gonna probably have a lot of questions for you tomorrow" he then said and shinta nodded letting go of Midoriya's hand before getting up and heading to her room not giving anyone a chance to try to stop her. Midoriya looked down and then just headed to his room as did everyone else. Bakugo though staid right on the couch his pride was hurt when she argued back, he isn't really used to people fighting back in that kind a way. 'Who does she think she is to snap back at me? I was the one tied to the chair while that burnt piece of leather had his hands on her' he thought to himself and growled getting up on an autopilot he walked up to Shinta's door. Right as he was about to knock he snapped out of it and turned away going to his room 'yea right, she won't want to talk to you after the way you acted. Smooth move' he thought to himself slamming his bedroom door shut before going off to bed.

Shinta on the other hand was not asleep she sat there on her bed holding her brothers shirt in her hands "this feels so strange. I should hate him for being a villain but I can't. He's my older brother, he was the only person in that hell that cared about me back then" she said to herself as tears began to fall from her cheeks onto the shirt below "if I tell dad he won't be happy, I mean I'm sure he already knows where I was at this point. But maybe I should finally tell him the truth...maybe I have to" she said softly and began kind of spacing out again like she had in class. Shinta didn't remember telling her father the truth that morning she was still too tired. 'Not this time, I need to get outside' she thought to herself and as quietly as she could snuck out of the dorm building. From there she went out front to lay in the grass. She didn't intend to go far, she just needed to be outside. Shinta smiled looking up at the stars in the sky before she began to fall asleep. As Shinta drifted deeper into her slumber she began to have another nightmare but this time it was different. It wasn't something that had already happened.

~Nightmare~

Its a few years down the road, Shinta had graduated from UA and was working at hawks agency. Thanks to Endeavor no other agency would hire her. It was getting late on a winters night she was walking home from a long day, her wings sore from the flying all day. She had lost touch with most of her classmates after they graduated, as she headed home she saw a familiar figure up ahead. "D-deku?" She called out the figure turned around sure enough it was him. She had told him senior year how she felt about him. After that things had gone south and he had gone off and joined the league, Shiggy had found out about her and threatened to kill her is dabi tried to see her again. So everyone had left her she was alone but seeing the man she had loved, who had broke her heart standing there in front of her she didn't care. Shinta ran to him and went to hug him only to be met with a punch to her gut from him. "No, you're a hero now Shinta it's over. We are over it was all just a game to me, all of it don't you see? I found it fun playing with the emotions of a broken girl" he said chuckling he was so cold compared to who he was before. "W-what happened to you?" She asked him with sorrow in her voice. "Heroes happened; and now I have vowed to rid the world of all heroes. Even You doll" he said to her using that name he had called her many times before and her eyes darkened knowing he wasn't there for a reunion but to kill her. Before she could even react it was over she felt a sharp pain and blood spill from her lip. "Your deku died before you got to confess. Too bad he didn't get to watch the life drain from your eyes" he chuckled and with that did one final blow ending her....