Proper Introductions...?

Hawks was in a bit of a frantic moment getting a bunch of paperwork done. He never thought there was going to be this much paperwork to have a high schooler go undercover. "Hey bird brain" shinta said chuckling watching hawks run around his office. Hawks halted hearing her voice "your early?" He said looking at her before going back to finish the paperwork "Yea...dad let me off early since I have work studies today and last period is sparing" she explained and he nodded taking a seat at his desk. Hawks eyes darted over to the other chair by the desk to tell her to sit down and she then sat in the seat waiting patiently for him to finish up his work.  After a few more moments of silence the one sounds being heard was the scribbling of a pen on paper. "And done. Ok, sorry about that I had to fill out a punch of paper work before we could head out for the day. We are going to meet up with Dabi and Toga. Shigaraki still isn't trusting dabi very much right now. Be on your guard at all times. You know the two of us won't let anything happen to you if we can help it. But were not always gonna be there" he said to her softly. Shinta smiled "I understand. I've gotten stronger don't worry I'll be alright" she said chuckling some.

"Lets go then" Hawks said leading her out of the building before they took flight heading to the outskirts of the city. He was still a bit nervous about all of this but knew they wouldn't be able to go back now. Soon enough they arrived at the location he was given and they both landed. Shinta was a bit tired it was a long flight for her still to go that distance but at least her wings didn't spark this time. Quickly catching her breath Shinta looked around and noticed two figured walking towards them. It was dabi and toga, it took every ounce of will power she had to not run into her brothers arms. Hawks noticed the look in Shinta's eyes when she saw Dabi but was very impressed that she managed to not ruin anything. Shinta also remembered back to when she got to see her brother while she was healing, they think she is something else to him so she should behave accordingly to keep the facade going.

"I see you brought my pet back to me. Good now she can meet the boss" Dabi said as he walked over to the two of them toga watching his movements per their bosses orders. Dabi walked up to his sister a small look of joy in his eyes to see her doing well after her wounds. They both had a moment looking into each others eyes before she heard a small click and a slight tug on her neck, she glanced down to see a leash now hooked to the collar her brother had given her and he pulled her in close "just play along, its to protect you" he told her quietly before turning around to the other two that had been growing rather impatient. Hawks had a strange look on his face he had so many questions he wanted to ask, he had never really seen how the two siblings looked at one another until now. "Let's go lover boi. You can have your playtime later" Toga said which caused Dabi to growl a bit at her before they all headed back to the hide out. Hawks walking beside Dabi to his left. Shinta to his right since the leash he know has on her was in that hand. Shinta just kept quiet, she kind of already understood the vibe of how she needed to act for this to work.

After leading them down a few winding alleyways they arrived at the hideout. Toga and hawks walked in first. Dabi tugged on the leash some when shinta tried to follow and she jolted back some looked up at him "What is it?" She asked him "look I still don't trust Shigaraki. So please don't speak inside unless spoken too. Unless we are in my room you have to address me as master when around the others to keep this going. Im sorry to do this to you but its to protect you as long as I can" he said to her and she nodded in agreement before they headed in as well. Everyone else already inside waiting for them at the bar. Kurogiri had dabi's usual drink ready and made for him to grab as he entered. Dabi gestured to Shinta to grab his drink for him and she did just as he asked keeping with the obedient pet facade. He then sat down in his usual seat Shigaraki seeming to get annoyed at his display as he pulled shinta onto his lap "Boss i'd like you to meet my pet. She is in the same class as that boy Bakugo you see" he said to shigaraki who seemed a bit interested now. "So I see she has wings, so does that bird brain. Why should we let her join us at all. Whats stopping me from just getting rid of your little toy for lying to me?" he said stepping closer to them. Dabi said nothing he just dropped the leash meaning she had free rein to prove herself.