Shinso finds out Shinta's little secret

Shinso then got her up and on to his back having her hold on. "Yes home" he said to her and had the guy start leading them back out. Once they were close to the main building they were stopped by Dabi and the others. "What are you doing here? From what we heard the league has no ties with overhaul" Shinso growled at them Dabi eyes locked onto Shinta who was barely conscious on Shinso's back. "Just give us the girl. That's all we want" Dabi growled trying to keep his cool his flames smoldering in his hands. Shinso was curious at this point why the league seemed so interested in her and figured he would try to get some answers. "Tell me why do you want her?" He asked smirking waiting knowing the man in front of him could not resist but to answer him. "None of you-" and Dabi stared blankly at him. Toga and twice were off fighting some of the others still. "Now why do you want her?" He asked him again having Dabi under his control he knew he could get the answers he wanted. "She is my baby sister. I love her and came to protect her" Dabi heard himself say screaming in his head at himself for saying that. Shinso went silent at those words for a moment "You and your friends will go back home and not worry about Shinta. She is safe back at UA. Now Leave" Shinso growled and Dabi did as he was ordered. Shinso then quickly made his way out before releasing his hold on Dabi fully. He knew he needed to get her back to the school but it was getting late and they were too far to make it before curfew. Shinso found a near by hotel and got them a room. After getting Shinta comfortable he went and got them food making sure to get plenty knowing she was probably hungry. When he got back to the room he heard the shower running "I brought back some food sis" he said through the door "Ok, I won't be long" she said but he could tell she was still having a hard time her energy levels still very low. He set up a little feast for her at the desk in the room before he went and sat on the bed to eat his own food. Shinso kept thinking about what dabi said to him he knew he needed to ask her if he wanted to know for sure.

After getting cleaned up Shinta dried off putting the clothes she had back on before going back out into the room. When she saw all the food her eyes lit up ands sat down starting to eat. "Thank you" she said happily. Shinso gave her some time to eat before speaking "so I ran into some of the members of LOV when I was getting you out. One in particular said something interesting I wanted to ask you about" he said and she looked over a bit nervous "Yea?" She asked him "Dabi he said you are his sister. What did he mean?" He asked her hoping she would be honest with him. Shinta sighed she knew eventually she was going to have to tell someone the truth. "Can we please keep this between us?" She asked him, Shinso could tell it would mean a lot to her if he said yes. "Of course, I won't tell anyone I promise" he said to her just wanting to know the truth. "Dabi was telling you the truth. He is the oldest todoroki, the one that went missing the same night I was thrown away" she said to him looking down. Shinso was at a loss of words from the confession he didn't know what to think. The silence started making shinta nervous and she started picking at her nails some waiting to hear him say something. "Well that's a lot of new information. I won't tell anyone I promise but be careful he is a villain remember that" Shinso said coming over and giving her a soft hug before throwing out his trash from the meal. "When you're done come lay down and get some rest. We are going home in the morning" he told her and Shinta smiled nodding before she continued to eat her food. Shinso turned out all the lights but the one by the desk for her so he could go to sleep. What sleep he would get was always a very light sleep so he never felt rested. Once Shinta finished her food and cleaned up after herself she got in the bed and curled up against Shinso's back. It felt safe being close to him after what had happened the past two months. As soon as she got comfortable she went right to sleep.

Feeling Shinta get comfortable and hearing her shallow breaths while she slept put Shinso's mind at ease and finally he drifted off. In the morning shinso woke up before Shinta and he shook her softly "time to get up. Let's go home" he said to her Shinta grumbled rolling over "five more minutes" she groaned "we need to head back. The others have been searching for you in shifts" he said and when she heard those words she shot up. "Wait really? Even after what I did?" She asked him "yes you're still a hero" he said and she got up hugging him "alright let's go" she said to him. Shinta was feeling a bit better she still felt weak though, the two siblings checked out of the hotel and began the walk back to UA. The walk took about 2 hours or so due to them needing to take breaks for her every so often. As they got close shinso pulled out his phone sending a message to Aizawa 'I found her. We are almost back at the school'. When Aizawa felt his phone go off despite him currently teaching he checked it. Seeing those words he smiled some "alright class we are gonna take a short break. We are going to head to the gates I have a surprise for you" he said and the class all headed to the gates. Bakugo and his friends noticed that small smile before his words and they hoped that meant Shinta was back.