Chapter 25: Kidnapped Again...!

Again we all know who this is about. Btw this is by far my favorite picture from TOS :)

Lavi was leading me away with Bookman's help while Allen and Lenalee stared in confusion at me.

"Will someone explain what's going with her? She hasn't said a word since she sang that song. And why are her eyes that dark and have no emotion?" Lenalee asked and I could see Lavi tense up.

"It's nothing you two need to be concerned with she's fine. Right now we need to get away from here before it's too late." Bookman said in a hurry and that's when I noticed someone else standing a few feet ahead.

Tyki!?

"You have something that belongs to us Exorcists. I'd appreciate it if you'd hand her back over." He said making them all stop.

"You're not getting Crystal!" Allen yelled stepping in front of me with Lavi.

"Do you not know the girl behind you is the one creation the Millennium Earl is most proud of?" They froze.

Shut up Tyki!

"What are you talking about? Creation?" Bookman asked calmly.

"She was a normal human girl who did in fact have Innocence, however when the Earl adopted her as his own he put a special engraving on her heart and soul. So what you now see is the work of his engraving." They all looked at me.

Please Tyki shut up!

"She will only move or speak by will on one person's command." The Earl appeared next to me.

"And that's mine. Now Crystal I think it's about time we left don't you think?" I looked at him against my will and nodded.

"Yes grandfather."My voice had no emotion.

"Get your hand off of her!" Lavi yelled charging with his hammer.

"Lavi! Stop!" I screamed and broke through the engravings power. He froze as tears streamed down my face. "Please stop, I don't want you to die too. It's true... everything Tyki said is true... I was born with Innocence, the Earl claimed me as his own once my parents died and put an engraving on my heart and soul. No matter what you do, you can't change that... so please I'm asking you this as your friend, please forget about me and run. I can't be sure you'll be safe until you're gone... now go!" I yelled.

"Crystal, we're not leaving you behind!" I shook my head.

"That's the thing, you have to because if you don't you'll die. Road was right also I'm a weapon without my heart and soul. I'll attack whoever he instructs me to, I don't show mercy either. So go..."

His hand touched my shoulder and I felt my will get thrown back again.

"Perhaps a demonstration should be in order. Tyki the girl." I thought for a second he was going to grab Lenalee, but no he pushed Andrea forward.

"Crystal!" She called.

Andrea please run away!!

"Crystal I order you to kill her." I stepped towards her against my will.

"Crystal what are you doing?!" She yelled backing away from me.

"Crystal stop! She's your sister!" Lavi yelled but I couldn't stop.

Please forgive me sister...

I vanished and appeared behind her. I stabbed her through the chest with my wings.

"Crystal..." She whispered before falling to the ground.

Andrea!!!!!!!!

"Good girl. Now let's go!" I started walking back towards the Earl.

No! Stop!

My body froze midstep.

"I said let's go Crystal!" He yelled, but I didn't move.

"You made me kill my own sister... I...I won't ever follow you!" I said regaining control and bent down next to Andrea.

She was still breathing?!

I brought my wings out and touched her body.

"Healing winds!" Her wounds healed and she sat up gasping for breath.

"Crystal?" I hugged her tightly.

"Thank god you're still alive... I'm so sorry." She hugged me back and then looked past me.

"You!" She growled and I looked back to see the Earl walking towards us.

"Well, it seems I have a few more adjustments to make with your engraving." I jumped into the air without thinking. He glared up at me and I could feel the intensity of his stare. "Get her!" He yelled and Tyki vanished.

"Why must you be so difficult?" Tyki ask while grabbing both my wrists and pulled them behind my back.

"Because I can't stand you!" I yelled feeling the strain on my arms as I struggled to break free.

"Big hammer, little hammer. Grow! Grow!! GROW!!!!" Lavi's hammer slammed into Tyki and I broke away.

"You little brat!" He yelled and then started walking towards Lavi.

No I can't just sit back!

I appeared in front of Lavi as Tyki reached for his chest, his hand disappeared into my chest and I stared at it without any pain.

"Crystal?!" Tyki pulled his hand out and I turned to Lavi and smiled as blood pooled from my mouth.

"I'm glad I could protect you." He looked at me shocked.

"Why aren't you in pain?" I frowned and looked down.

"Because I can't feel anything anymore. I haven't been able to sleep for a while and I just wish I could cry right now, but I can't anymore..." He tried to touch my cheek but Road appeared in between us and pushed me back and into the Earl's arms.

I looked around and saw everyone else was unconscious.

"Crystal?!" Lavi yelled reaching for me as the Earl forced me to go away into my body again.

"Lavi..." I reached for him but it was too late as we disappeared.

When we reappeared we were surrounded by machines. This wasn't the Earl's normal realm this was where he had his smartest Akuma and Clan of Noah working with technology that was unknown to the Exorcists.

"Welcome back sir, would you like us to put her in the containment unit?" One of the Akuma asked coming over.

"Yes that would be lovely." I was forced over to a tube filled with a type of fluid that heals all injuries. Perfect for their little experiences.

Once I was inside I was froze in place.

A girl with no soul, no heart and with no real meaning of the word time...

I know Lavi and the others will find a way to me... I just hope that's soon...