Chapter 7: Angelic Wings

We will finally learn about Crystal's Anti-Akuma weapon.

Lavi's POV

Crystal had stopped Road from getting the Innocence, she's really strong. I was about to tell her that when I saw her eyes were emotionless. She was standing straight and not moving at all.

"Crystal?" I asked walking over to her.

"It's pointless my boy. She can't hear you right now. I thought when you told me she had wings as her Anti-Akuma weapon they might be this. We have to get back to the Order." The old panda said and started walking and Crystal as if by magic started following but never said a word as we walked out of the forest.

"Hey old panda what's her Anti-Akuma weapon?" He glared at the name I called him but sighed looking at Crystal.

"They're called the Angelic Wings, they give the user the powers of the angels. However it comes with a price, the user when using certain powers loses their heart and soul for a short time period." I looked at Crystal who still looked emotionless.

"Heart and soul..." I frowned. "When do you think she'll be back?" I asked.

"Most likely on the train." I was shocked, it took three days on the boat to get here. She was going to be like this for three days?!

We walked in a silence after that until we boarded the boat and then I stood next to Crystal who was at the front of it.

"Hey I don't know if you can hear me, but I hope you're alright. You're one of the only people I know who can get Yu to let you eat with him and you just seem to bring a light into the Order. It's comforting." I don't why I was saying all of this to her but it made me feel a lot better by saying it.

Being a Bookmen bothered me everyday and I knew that one day I would have to choose a side and be neutral while all my friends fought and some died.

"Go get some sleep Lavi I'll watch her." The old Panda said and I sighed.

"Alright." I headed down to the sleeping quarters and curled up on one of the beds. "Crystal, I wonder what it must be like for you right now."

With that I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Crystal's POV

I heard Lavi's voice as we got on the boat. He sounded so sad. I felt like my heart was being teared apart.

My body was in so much pain, I wanted to be free of it. I had heard Bookman's explanation of my Anti-Akuma weapon.

"My dear, you can hear me I know. I didn't want to tell Lavi because I knew it would only get his hopes up. You have a difficult journey ahead of you as well. I would recommend that you do not use those powers. Lenalee and Allen would be very upset if they saw this." I wanted to cry, I didn't want my friends to be sad because I was like this, but I couldn't do anything about it.

I wanted my body back...

"I'm going to bed my dear, let your heart and soul be at ease until morning." He turned and walked away.

'Thank you Bookman.'