"Can you walk?" Lucius asked.

"Not really" Niki replied.

"Seems like you guys knows each other, if that's the case Heli will help you with walking while we take you home and don't forget your going to tell us how you got here" he said putting us in fear.

"Okay" I got up and carried him on my back while Lucius lead the way out of here.

MAYA P.O.V.

For the love of Christ I could remember telling this so called Aamon to let me go so why the hell is he following me.

  "What do you want Aamon?" I asked him cause I was already getting uncomfortable with his attitude and stare.

"Do I need to want something to follow you?"

"Am glad you know your following me" I said.

"Well I wonder how it would be like if I could suck your blood"

  What did he just say? What is wrong with this dude. "Leave him alone" my heart was beating really fast even if I was in a place surrounded by people.

"But I don't want Heli to cry yet, it isn't time for you to die" gets up and begin to walk away.

"What does he mean by that?" I asked myself.

"Don't listen to him, he's an idiot" said Jasper who had the mind to be smoking inside the school.

"Ok if you say so" I said "where the hell are you Heli".

LUNA P.O.V.

"Thanks for staying with me Ozul" I said to my brother who was arranging some Lily flowers in a vase.

"No problem I was also bored" he said following a smile. "If you need anything don't forget you can tell me"

"Can you get me cake?" I said.

"Cake!!?" His expression changed.

"Yeah I need something sweet..."

"But you don't take sweet things apart from ice cream (pause) your in heat?" Stands up "I will go get you a blood bag" said Ozul.

"Thanks...."

"He really did a lot of damage to you" his words were already pissing me off, doesn't he know am f***ing hungry.

"Are you getting the bag or not?" I said to my brother who quickly understood the message.

HELI P.O.V.

We arrived at Niki's house and his mom was worried sick about him, she even invited us to stay for dinner and to be honest I couldn't say no cause I was hungry.

"You really can't say no to food can you?" Lucius expression was really funny as his eyes were saggy.

"Nope" I nodded my head.

"Thanks for helping my careless son and having dinner with us" said Niki's mom.

"We're gladly happy, next time none of you should stay out late, this town is not safe in the night" doesn't Lucius know there is a child here, who is trying to scare the hell out of?

"Sure we will" she said.

"So where's his father?" One thing for sure Lucius is really talkative this night.

"My dad is dead" one would know that they were not comfortable with such a question.

"No wonder you were trying to be a grown up and protect this cursed town" he said.

"What do you have expected me to do? They could have taken that innocent child" Niki raised his voice.

"Well maybe if we haven't saved you, your head will be rolling on the ground by now, it's not everytime you have to be a hero!!" Lucius yelled back.

"Will you both stop it!! We're eating remember?" Niki mom had already raised her big spoon ready to hit anyone who does not cooperate.

"Thank you for the food, I need some fresh air" Niki stood up and left the table.

"I think I need some air also" I chuckled then left.

LUCIUS P.O.V.

"He's just like his father" such word were annoying to me, but I couldn't say it out loud.

"Am sorry about your lost" I said with a calm voice and expression.

"It's okay, he's dad died a mysterious death four years ago saving someone" she said dragging my attention.

"And what made he's death mysterious?" I asked.

"From what the person he saved said, he was taken away by strange beings and never to be seen again " she explained.

Why am I sure they the strange things that killed him will be connected to either vampires or Warewolve. "Such a cruel world....."

HELI P.O.V.

"Am sorry about my friend" I said to Niki who am sure was angry.

"I asked you a question earlier, what are you guys?"

"Am sorry to tell you this but were vampires" he moved backwards"wait, just wait please I won't hurt you I swear" I tried to explain to him but it feels impossible, now I feel he hates me.

"Why did you save me?" He asked.

"I might be a vampire but I still got a heart, I saved you cause I consider you as a friend" I said to a boy who looks like he was going to pee on pants anytime soon.

"Have to killed anyone before?"

Such question brings back memories and emotions "yes" my head was facing the ground as I felt weak. "And I regret it. It was all to save the ones I love.

"Can we still be friends even as your a vampire?" I was took to surprise by his question.

"Yes" I wildly smile hugging him.

"But woah men you guys were amazing " he said as we chatted away.

    We finally left and I promise to meet up with him tomorrow, now I have to face a problem, Lucius who for a reason is acting weird and alarming.