1.

"Now what?" Klaus complained.
I growled in response. I got out of the car which had stopped right on the road. There was smoke coming from the front of the car.
"Remember when I told you the engine was overheating?" Ben asked annoyed.
"Yeah, well, being smart doesn't make you interesting." Klaus replied as he walked over to the hood to open it.
"Neither does your beard."
,,Uh, touché" I said with a grin. Klaus gave me one raised eyebrow before rolling his eyes. "What? I told I don't like it." I shrugged.
"You know, it would if I knew where we going, Mysterio." Ben said. He was pissed, but...that was nothing new.

It's been three years since we showed up in Dallas. We'd come back to that street from time to time, but we never found the rest of our family, so we stopped coming back. It's been 3 years since I've been able to see Ben. Klaus has been sober the whole time and that's why he was able to make Ben visible to me. We're currently on the run from a few people we met. Sort of. I didn't know where we were going either, but unlike Ben, it didn't bother me.
After accepting that we would probably never see the others again, we moved on. We had fun along the way. We met a lot of people. And we even got married a year ago. We had some friends with us at the time. Which was a lot less than having our family with us. But whatever. Nobody seemed to care that we had the same last name when they met us. Which was good because trying to explain it would be pointless.

"Back to Dallas." Klaus replied.
"That far? For how long?" Ben asked.
Klaus coughed when he opened the hood because all the smoke was flying into his face.
"None of your beeswax." Klaus said back.
"Really? You think I'm just gonna keep following you everywhere for another three years?" Ben asked again.
"Well...not that you have much choice in the matter." I side-eyed Ben. Klaus chuckled and that face Ben gave me wasn't exactly friendly. More like he's gonna kill me in my sleep.
"Well, yeah. She has a point. You are my ghost bitch."
,,No. We have to go back. They need both of you in San Francisco." Ben argued.
,,Oh, seriously, Ben? Absolutely not." I groaned.
"They we so clingy." Klaus started. "Felt like my skin was on fire."
"Okay. I need us in San Francisco." Ben changed his tactic. "I have unfinished business."
Klaus and I looked at each other. Klaus started giggling when he answered Ben.
"Oh. What're you gonna do? Wear your little ghost power suit and do some ghost phone calls and do some business? Aww."
"Forget it. Just forget it." Ben sighed, held out his hand to stop Klaus from talking and walked a little further away from the car.
"No, come back. You have unfinished business. You don't even have a body without me. You need me." Klaus continued. At this part, Ben stopped and slowly turned back around. I could already tell this was going to be trouble.
"Nobody needs your shit, Klaus. That's why you're always alone. The only one who's still stuck with you is Rory. Someday she's gonna have enough, too."
"Hey! That's enough. Both of you! You.." I pointed at Klaus, "calm down before I'll do it for you. And you.." I pointed at Ben, "Don't say stuff like that. It's bullshit."
And that was about all I could manage before Klaus nodded with a fake smile and ran angrily towards Ben, knocking him down immediately. Both of them shouting at each other. They fought on the road and took turns hitting each other. They continued to growl and scream at each other. I was so done I just leaned against the car and folded my arms. I let them get it out of their system.
"Have you showered?" I heard Ben asking before they got so entangled that it gave Klaus a chance to spank Ben's ass.
"OW! OW! STOP!"
"AAARGHHH! NO!"
This got more than a little ridiculous when a guy slowly drove past us and stared at Klaus wrestling with himself on the ground because he couldn't see Ben. I raised my hand in greeting and smiled at him before he passed us. "HI!" I shouted so he could hear me. He just hit the gas and drove off.
My patience ran out and I went to pull the two of them apart.
"Okay, that's enough! Get away from each other!" I shouted. They both pulled away from each other and rubbed their ears a little because I used a little of my banshee power. "The car won't go anymore so we have to walk." I gave them gave them one last glance and shook my head before turning and heading on my way. "Babies."