2.

I didn't go to sleep after that. I was shocked. Finally. I thought the bastard would live forever. It was 5 am. Jesus Christ. He had to pester me one more time in this hour?! I went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine. I had to calm my nerves. ,,Cheers, son of a bitch" I chuckled. And then it hit me like a train. I have to go to his funeral. Well, that should be fun. I went back to bed and watched the series on my laptop.
I won't go to sleep anyway. Not after the voices in my head came back to life. Hell no. I hadn't heard them in years and I didn't mind at all.

I never really understood my ability. My father always said I wasn't reaching my full potential. While he locked Klaus in the mausoleum, he locked me in a sound-proof room with a gramophone, a piano and a lot of other things that were supposed to help me hear voices better. I heard them, sure. They were literally screaming at me. But I didn't always understand them. Sometimes it was perfectly clear. Sometimes it wasn't. And sometimes there was silence. After that I had to join others for training. I was good at fighting, and I used my scream as a weapon. Just like daddy dearest taught me. My scream is powerful. Someone can faint from it and someone can even go crazy from it. But it wasn't good enough. Every day, several hours, me and sound-proof room. I wasn't lucky like Allison who just rumoured his love for her. Or like Luther, the fucking Number one.

But that was nothing compared to how he treated Klaus. The horrors our father exposed him to. He didn't care that Klaus was scared to death or having panic attacks every time he locked him in the mausoleum. He was convinced that Klaus could do much more and that's exactly why he treated him like that. Every time when Klaus came back I comforted him, sometimes for hours until he calmed down. And he was doing the same for me. It was as if he was the only one who knew how to silence the voices.
From what I heard he found a way out. Drugs and alcohol kept the ghosts away.
Unfortunately, it wouldn't work for me.
Voices would find their way anyway.

I looked at the time. 7 am. My phone started vibrating. I paused the show and picked up the call.
,,Who is this?" I asked. ,,Miss Aurora, it's nice to hear your voice." I smiled ,,Pogo! It's nice to hear your voice too. I know why you're calling. Don't worry, I already know. I will come home for the funeral."...

A couple of hours later, I stopped my car in front of a huge mansion. Home sweet home. I got out of the car. and went straight inside. Why knock when I lived here, right?
Everything in the house is the same as when I left. I was looking around when I heard Pogo. ,,Miss Aurora." I turned and ran to him. ,,Pogo! God, I missed you!" I hugged him tightly. ,,I missed you too, my dear." and hugged me back. I pulled away after few seconds and asked ,,Is anyone else here or am I the first?"
,,Miss Allison is upstairs in her room resting, you should unpack and rest too." he said. ,,Yeah, okay. Thank you, Pogo." I smiled at him and went upstairs.

I went into my old room and looked around. Everything was as it was when I left. I sighed. So many memories. I looked at the table and saw 2 photos. The first one was with Diego.
We sat on the bed. Diego had his knives in his hands and I had my mouth open like I was screaming. I remember that day. I begged him to take a picture with me, and I had to promise him that I would tie his shoes for a week because he couldn't do it.
The second photo was with Klaus. I was hugging him around the neck and his hands were on my waist. I felt my heart racing. Jesus, it's just a photo, Aurora. I smiled and put them back.

I left my things and went looking for Allison. She wasn't in her room so I went downstairs and there she was. ,,Allison. Well, hello beautiful" I said with smirk. She looked at me and gave me a big smile ,,Rory! Oh my god. It's good to see you. You look amazing" she hugged me. ,,You too, honey. How are you doing, movie star?" ,,Well, you know career is good but personal life..not so good" ,,Yeah, I get it" I gave her a small smile. I always thought Allison was lucky. Dad didn't care about any of us, but Allison always knew how to get his attention. Thanks to her ability, he was always kinder to her than to others. She was daddy's little star.

,,Allison, Rory? Hi." I turned around and saw Vanya. ,,Vanya.. Hi" I smiled at her. Allison welcomed her and had a little chat with her. I didn't listen to them. Vanya was the only one who didn't have any powers. Dad always ignored her. She had her own violin lessons. I spent time with her when I could. I never liked the way father treated her. She was also the only one who I told about my feelings for Klaus. And she promised me not to tell anyone and she kept her promise.
She wrote a book about our family. I have to admit that it upset me when I read it. But Vanya said her opinion and after a while it got over me. Except for the part that stuck in my head but it was true.

,,My sister Aurora is Banshee. She can predict death, but she was never quite able to understand the voices in her head that told her what would happen. When her ability was most useful, she couldn't control it and she couldn't predict what would happen to our brother Ben. It wasn't entirely her fault, none of us were able to save him. If she didn't decide to leave, our father would probably kicked her out of the house anyway."