4.

I was drying my hair in my room. I heard a knock. ,,Come in." Diego opened the door a gave me a little smile. ,,Luther called a family meeting in 10" he informed me. ,,Yeah, I'm coming. Give me a minute." I said. Diego was standing there looking at me. ,,Really nice to see you again, sis",,Well, it's nice to see you and not have to bail you out again." I joked. ,,Yeah, Thanks for that" Diego replied.

,,Hey, Diego.. you know, you have every right to be mad at Vanya, but try to go easy on her." I told him with a soft smile. He looked at me and sighed ,,Trust me, I'm trying. I'm surprised you didn't beat the hell out of her after what she wrote about you." I chuckled. ,,I was angry and hurt when I read it, but I got over it. She spoke her mind. She thinks I'm responsible for what happened to Ben, so what. God knows she can't blame me more than I already blame myself."

,,Hey, look at me. It wasn't your fault. Stop blaming yourself for it. We all know it wasn't your fault...and Klaus knows it too." he told me. I gave him a confused look. ,,Why are you talking about Klaus?" I asked. ,,Oh please, Rory, do you really think I never noticed the way you looked at each other? You always light up when you talk about him or when you see him. He was your rock when we were kids. And I'm pretty sure you were his. You care more about what he thinks of you than you care about what other people think. You are afraid that he blame you for Ben."

Well, I didn't expect this at all. I suddenly felt nervous, he caught me off guard, but I was damn sure not to show it. ,,You know what, that's enough. I have no idea what you are talking about." I acted like I was dumb or something. ,,And hey, we have a family meeting. Go, go! We don't want to upset Luther. That much." I said as I pushed him out the door. He started to laugh and nod ,,Okay, whatever you say, princess." ,,And don't call me that!" I shouted at him from my room.

When I came to the living room, everyone was already there. Luther was standing in front of everyone and Allison was sitting not far from him. Diego was looking out the window. Vanya was sitting on the couch and Klaus was standing at the bar pouring himself a drink.,,Do you want one, babygirl? he asked me. I smilled when i heard this nickname. I felt heat all over my body. He started calling me that when we were about 14 years old. This guy has no idea what he's doing to me, does he? ,,No thanks, maybe later." I said trying to cover my probably red cheeks.

I sat on the couch next to Vanya. Luther  cleared his throat and spoke ,,So I guess we should get this started. I figured we could have a sort of memorial service in the cortyard at sundown." he explained. ,,Say a few words at dad's favorite spot" he finished. His what now?    
Klaus sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. That one touch made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. I forgot how to breathe for a minut. I calmed down and lifted the corner of my lips slightly. I put my arm around his waist as I leaned into him. We've always been like that. This is how we comforted each other. And right now, I feel really comfortable.
,,Dad had a favorite spot?" Allison asked confused. I looked around, everyone looks confused by his statement.

,,You know, under the oak tree. We used to sit out there all of the time. None of you every did that?" He questioned.
,,No" we said all at once.
,,Well, that's awkward." I blurted out. Klaus started to laugh. He lit a cigarette ,,Will there be refreshments? Tea? Scones? Cucumber sandwiches? These are always a winner." he said and run circles on my shoulders. I snorted at his statement and tried to ignore the strange feeling in my body from his touch.
,,What? No. And put that out. Dad didn't allowed smoking in here." Luther said already annoyed. I raised one eyebrow and smirked a little.
,,Well, he's not here, is he?" I asked. I saw Klaus smirked. Luther looked at me as if he wanted to slap me. I rolled my eyes.
,,Is that my skirt?" Allison asked as she looked over at Klaus, who was indeed wearing her skirt. Hm..why does it look so good on him?
,,What? Oh Yeah. I found it in your room. It's little dated, I know, but it's very breathey on the bits." he said, gestured to his croatch and then he winked at me. I smirked at response.