8.

My thoughts interrupted Diego.
,,All right, I guess I see you guys in, what, ten years? When Pogo dies?" He said.
,,We both know you won't last that long without my company." I stuck my tongue out at him and smirked. He playfuly rolled his eyes.
,,Not if you die first" Allison said. Wow. Rude. Both of them.
,,Yeah, love you too, sis. Good luck on your next film." Then he turned face to face at Allison. ,,Hope it turnes out better than your marriage, huh? " he finished. Wow. I was biting the inside of my cheeks to keep from laughing. I know it was rude, but it was still funny. But it kind of put me on edge, too. I feel sorry for Allison. I don't know her ex-husband, but from the media and from Allison, he sounds like an idiot. I feel sorry for Allison that she can't be with her daughter just because of her ability.

Klaus stood up and ran after Diego.
,,Are- are we leaving?" he asked him.
,,No, I'm leaving, me by myself." Diego replied. ,,Oh fabulous! I'll get my things." Klaus clapped his hands in joy. Diego just sighed in resignation. I laughed how he completely ignored Diego. They turned to me and asked if I'd join them.
,,Actually, I'm pretty tired. I'd better get some sleep. Be safe, both of you." I said with smile. Klaus came back, hugged me and kissed my forehead before he ran after Diego.
They left and I went upstairs. I'm going to take a bath before I go to bed. I need to relax.

I lay in the tub for about 15 minutes, and suddenly a strange feeling went through my body. Again. I dipped my head under the water and before I pulled it out I heard a slight whisper. And then gunshots. Glass breaking.
And then death. But I don't know whose.
I straightened up suddenly and gasped for breath. What the hell was that?

The feelings and voices etc. have always been strong. But I don't remember it being like this. It was so loud it gave me a little headache. But it was also like my blood froze. There were only two things I knew for sure. That first feeling and the gunshot meant someone had murdered someone. And that the second feeling that froze my blood in my veins was something else. I don't know what it is, but it's not good.