7.

Klaus took me to my room. He wanted to check my shoulder. I took off my jacket and pulled my shirt up high enough for Klaus to see where I'd hit myself. Klaus stood behind me, looking at my shoulder. He touched it lightly ran his fingers around my shoulder. I shivered. He put his left hand on my waist. God, he was so close to me. A wave of heat spread through my body. I bet my cheeks were red.
"Does it hurt?" He asked in a low voice.
"A little bit. There's probably going to be a bruise soon," I replied with light smile. I was afraid my own voice would give me away.
,,Stupid Luther." he spat. I laughed.
,,What is this tattoo?" He asked at once. He was referring to the line that started at the collarbone, ran across the shoulder to the wrist.
,,This? I don't really know. I just liked it. Like the others." I replied and looked at him.

He was still right behind me. I looked into those green eyes. How can someone have such beautiful eyes? We stared at each other for what seemed like hours. Electricity ran through my body. Looks like klaus feels it too. We started getting closer. The gap between us got smaller and smaller until there was no space between us. He left one hand on my waist and cupped my cheek with the other. We kept looking at each other until finally my gaze fell on his lips. In response, he began to lean in.

Suddenly he jerked his head somewhere behind him and growled. I immediately snapped out of my trance, cleared my throat and pulled my shirt back on. He grunted and threw up his hands.
,,Oh really? Will you shut up for once?" He snapped. Klaus looked at me nervously and scratched the back of his neck. I smiled at him.
,,Hi, Ben." I said and lay on the bed. There's no way in hell I'm going to continue with what almost happened with Ben sitting here. No thanks. Klaus sat next to me and pulled out the weed.
"You want some? It'll help with the pain," he grinned at me.
"Why the hell not." I said with a smile. "Wait, what other tattoos do you have?" He asked me when he remembered the previous conversation. I figured that he hadn't seen me in a short sleeve yet, so he didn't know I had a tattoos. I always wore something long so far. I took the weed from him and took a hit from it.

,,I have a tattoo of a snake on my leg, I have two arms, one normal and one made of bones under my boobs. And as you can see, I have these two faces on my other hand." I said as I showed him my other hand so he could get a good look. The I pulled my shirt up just high enough so he could see the arms. Finally, I took off my sock and rolled up my pant leg to show him the snake tattoo.
,,Wow. They look very good. Very hot." He said after a moment, his voice muffled.
I smirked as I took another hit of weed.
,,Well, Thank you. I know." We chuckled together. We were high as a fuck, just lying in bed in complete peace and holding hands. I don't even know when we started holding them.

After a while, we went down to the kitchen, where Five was. Thanks to my ability, I haven't felt any more effects from the weed. That's why I don't do drugs or drink much. What's the point when I'm sober in an hour tops.
,,Hi Five. If you're looking for cookies, it's pointless. I ate them yesterday." I smirked at him.
,,Are you both high?" Five asked. He didn't look twice at us and kept looking for something.
,,I'm not anymore." I said.
Klaus just sat down on a chair and put his feet up on the table. I turned the chair around and leaned my elbows on the back of it. Klaus started playing with his guitar. Where did he get a guitar? I watched Klaus just hug the guitar and look around. He looked so relaxed. I couldn't help but smile.
,,Are you gonna play that guitar, too, or is it just for decoration?" I said, still smiling.
,,Shush" Was the only sound he made.
But the corner of his mouth turned up. I  fake gasped.
,,Did you just shushed me?" I said. He winked at me and started laugh. I joined him.

,,Where's Vanya?" Allison asked as she walked into the kitchen.
,,Oh, she's gone" Klaus responded. What? When did she leave? 
,,Really?" I asked. Klaus nodded.
,,That's unfortunate." Five said as he stood next to me.
,,Yeah" Allison sighed.
,,An entire aquare block. 42 bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but no, not a single drop of coffee." Five said with sarcastic smile.
,,Dad hated caffeine." Allison responded.
,,Well, he hated children, too, and he had plenty of us." Klaus said making him and I laugh. Allison and Five looked at us with "really?" look, so we shut up.
,,I'm taking the car." Five said ready to leave.
,,Where are you going? I asked curiously.
Five looked at me ,,To get a decent cup of coffee." he replied.
,,Do you even know how to drive?" Allison asked him.
,,I know how to do everything." He scoffed at her and teleported. I see he's still a smug little bastard.I love him, he's cute in his shorts and everything. But I want to strangle him.
,,I feel like we should try and stop him, but then again, I also just kinda want to see what happens." Klaus commented.
,,Yeah, me too. I'll bet you 10 bucks he'll either crash or break something." We all chuckled. Klaus kissed my forehead and rest his chin on my head. Allison just stared at us with a knowing smile.

I meant it as a joke. But what I hadn't told anyone yet was the feeling I've had almost every moment since Five came back. And it wasn't a good feeling.

Rory's tattoos

Just the one on her hand

Under her breast