3.

A voice interrupted my thoughts. ,,Ah. What is she doing here? You don't belong here. Not after what you did"
I quickly looked at Diego. ,,Diego! Oh my god!" I ran and hugged him tightly. He smiled and hugged me back ,,Hi sis, I missed you." I pulled away from him and Allison gave him a dirty look. ,,You're seriously gonna do this today?" she said harshly, but Diego was already on his way upstairs. Allison looked at him and yell ,,Way to dress for the occasion, by the way." ,,At least I'm wearing black." Diego said. I snort I little. Well, he wasn't wrong about that. Allison was wearing a blue blouse. I looked at the girls and both of them were already starring at me with 'really?' look. I looked at them confused and asked ,,What?"

Vanya shrugged and said ,,You know what? Maybe he's right-" ,,Forget about him" Allison interrupted her. ,,I'm glad you're here." ,,Me too" I said ,,but you know, he has right to be pissed. I know I was when I read your book." I gave her a look. Vanya looked at me and started apologise ,,Hey it's okay. I'm not mad anymore. You just told your opinion." I smiled at her. She gave me a nod. Then I left them and went to dad's office. He never let us in there. I went inside and a memory hit me.

We all stood behind the closed door of Dad's office. We heard mom ,,The children are ready for bed, sir. They wanted to say goodnight." Then she opened the door  we all looked at Dad and waited. He wrote something, as always. He didn't even looked at us. We waited a little longer. Mom turned to us ,,Okay. Time for bed now, kids. Come along now." We all turned and went to bed. Except Allison ,,Come along now, Allison, your father is busy." ,,He's always busy" ...

I heard a sound and snapped back to reality. ,,Where's the Cash, Dad?"
My heart started racing. I knew that voice. ,,Hi Klaus" I smirked. Klaus jumped and looked at me. A huge smile across his face ,,Rory. Is that really you?" ,,Who else" I smiled back at him  and jumped into his arms. He picked me up from the ground and started spinning me. I laughed loud. He put me down and looked at me with his beautiful green eyes. How can someone be so beautiful. ,,Wow. You look georgeous, Rory" I felt butterflies in my stomach and gave him a smile ,,Thanks Klaus. You look very dashing." I said. He was looking at me, as if he was staring straight into my soul. God Rory. Breathe.
I clear my throat and said ,,So..I see I'm not the only one with idea of going here." ,,Well, great minds..." he smirked at me. I chuckled. I missed his sence of humour. I was never able not to laugh. He was the comedian in family. And I was greatful for him, he always knew how to cheer me up.

,,Klaus? What are you doing here?" Allison interrupted us. Klaus looked at her ,,Oh Wow Allison. Is that you? Hey, Come here" and pulled her into a hug. She hugged him back ,,Long time. Too long. Hey, I was hoping to see you actually, because I wanted to get your autograph. Add it to my collection!" I snickered when he said that. Good distraction Klaus. I sat at the table and watched where this conversation going. I saw how Allison smiled and her gaze I saw how Allison smiled and her gaze fell on the bracelet from the rehab on Klaus' hand. ,,Just out of rehab?" She asked. Jesus Allison. Klaus quickly removed bracelet from his arm ,,No, no, no. No. I'm done with all that." He sighed and then he looked at me. I just smiled at him. ,,I just came down here to prove to myself that the old man was really gone." He continued with fake sad face. I snorted ,,Same here" Klaus chuckled and winked at me. ,,And he is! He's dead. Yeah!" He started clapping and I couldn't hold back and burst out laughing. But Klaus isn't done yet ,,You know how I know? Because if he was alive, not one of us would be allowed to set foot in this room. He was always in here, our whole childhood, plotting his next torment, right?" He sat in dad's chair and chuckled as Allison and me laughed. ,,Remember how he used to looked at us? That scowl?" I asked, still laughing. ,,Thank god he's not our real father so we couldn't inherit those cold, dead eyes." Klaus answered, he put his fingers around his eyes and opened them wide as he made a face. It was actually very accurate. Allison and I started laughing again.

,,Get out of his chair" somebody said with a serious tone. We all looked to see who it was. It was Luther. He was huge. Like really. And also very pissed. Yay!
,,Luther, good to see you again" I smirked at him. I know he hates me smirking at him. Me and Luther never really got along. He was self-centered. He thought he was better then the rest of us, just because he's number one, the leader. I can tell he still thinks so. ,,Aurora. Hi" he said simply. And that was it. Not even a second look. Well, we probably won't be best friend. ,,Oh, wow, Luther! Wow, you really, uh...you really filled out over the years, huh?" Klaus told him. I had to bite my fist to keep myself from laughing again. ,,Save the lecture. We were already leaving" he added a took my hand. The touch was electric, well, at least for me. He pulled me along and as we passed Luther he stopped Klaus ,,Drop it" Luther said with angry look. Huh..I guess Klaus wanted to sell whatever he took and get drugs. Don't get me wrong, I don't support Klaus taking drugs, but I know why he does it and I won't judge him. I saw Luther take Klaus's hand. ,,Okay" Klaus dropped what he stole but Luther kept holding him. I stepped forward and gave Luther a death glare and said loudly ,,Hey, he dropped it. Let him go and chill the fuck out" Luther looked at me and then let go of Klaus. We both left the office and let Allison and Luther talk. Klaus went to his room and I went to the shower.