22.

Klaus woke me up this morning. We had breakfast. Klaus has completely sobered up after last night. He wasn't sick anymore. He was in a good mood. And I was happy for him. And very proud. He took the bell and started ringing it all over the house to wake up the others. We had to tell them about what Klaus saw yesterday when he passed out.

Luther opened the door wrapped only from the waist down. He looked terrible. And he was probably too hungover to care if anyone saw his body. I didn't care, but Luther did. He was ashamed of the way he looked. I don't blame him but still. I'm glad he's forgotten about it now.

,,Oh, there's the man. Someone pulled a disappearing actually last night. What mischief did you get into?" Klaus asked him. I looked behind Luther and saw a very naked woman in his bed.

,,What? I didn't." Luther protested nervously.

,,Oh, really? Maybe we should ask her." I raised my eyebrows and glanced into his room. Klaus waved at her with a bell. Luther quickly and quietly closed the door and looked at us.

,,Oh, come on, don't be so shy, big guy. You needed it!" Klaus said with encouragement. ,,Not a lot of ladies on the Moon, I assume."

,,Hm-mm." I joined him.

,,And all that...pressure resting on those big hairy shoulders." Klaus deeply inhaled and chuckled. I chuckled, too, until Luther stopped us.

,,Guys, enough." He said. He had a strange look on his face. Scared, ashamed, almost as if he...

,,Wait. Was this, like..is this your first.." Klaus was unable to formulate the question.

,,Oh. My. God." I gasped. Well, that was a big shock. Klaus gasped as well. I don't blame him. It's unbelievable.

,,No way!"
,,Really?! How.."

,,We are not having this discussion." Luther tried to interrupt us.

,,He popped his cherry!" Klaus was squealing and spinning around. The he stopped and gasped again.

,,Now you're gonna have to marry her!" He joked.

,,Oh, right. And it has to be a big wedding. Both families and friends." I joined him and Klaus agreed. Luther looked like he's about to throw up.

,,Would you keep your voices down?" He whisper-yelled at us.

,,Hey, you know, I remember my first..." Klaus sighed dreamily. I bit my lip. I remember that, too. And I remember it very well. Luther made a disgusted face. I guess he didn't want to hear about it.

,,Guys, what is it?" Luther asked impatient.

,,What? Oh, the..Uh, important family business. Meet us downstairs, okay?" Klaus snapped back to reality. Luther was about to go back to his room.

,,Luther." Klaus stopped him. ,,No dilly-dallying, all right? Chop, chop." Klaus added before we left.

,,Can you believe it was his first..." Klaus asked me.
,,No way. Did you see the look on his face? Oh, my God. I'm definitely gonna use that against him." I laughed devilishly. Klaus started chuckling. We didn't stop laughing until we got downstairs.

Klaus poured coffee into the cups. I can't remember the last time I saw him make coffee. Luther was sitting dejectedly at the table with his hood up. Ah, this is gonna be a big hangover. Luther reached for the cup of coffee Klaus had poured him, but Five snatched it from his hand and sat down next to him, still in his pajamas.

,,Jesus. Who do I gotta kill to get a decent cup of coffee?" Five hissed with disgusted face.

,,Make your own, then." I told him.