5.

I closed the door in my room behind us. I sat down next to Klaus on my bed. We sat in silence. I didn't know what to say so I kept quiet. It was klaus who broke the silence.
,,So that's why you left? Is that why you left without me?'' He asked
,,I couldn't stay here. You don't even know how much I wanted to take you with me.
But I thought you hated me. That you thought it was my fault. That you will never forgive me. I didn't want to wait for -" I didn't have time to finish when Klaus put his hands on my cheeks and looked deeply into my eyes.
,,Listen to me carefully. I never blamed you. There was nothing to forgive because it wasn't your fault. The only reason I was ever mad at you was because you left me and didn't even say where you were going." He said.
,,I'm sorry that I left you." I whispered.
,,It doesn't matter. You're here now." he responded as he hugged me. We pulled away from each other and Klaus started moving his eyes to the empty chair.
,,If Ben was here he would tell you the same thing." He said simply. I looked at him and at the place where he was looking.
,,He's here isn't he?" I asked. He wide open his eyes on me. ,,How do you know?"
,,Because I know you. And you talk to ghosts and you say 'if Ben was here' it's pretty simple and i'm smart." I shrugged.
I looked at the chair and smiled with tears in my eyes ,,I'm sorry that I couldn't save you. But I'm glad you're keeping an eye on this crazy man."
,,Hey!" Klaus protested. I laughed.
,,I gotta go do something. You wanna come with me?" Klaus asked me all of a sudden.
,,Sure. What?"

I was standing at the bar. Klaus walked around the room and then went forward to dad's urn.. ,,Okay. Listen up, old man. You know, if I was murdered, and one of my sons -adopted sons- happened to be able to commune with the dead, I might think about, I don't know... manifesting!" Klaus yelled at the ashes. I laughed.
,,Do the whole big angry ghost lecture." Klaus continued and put his hands on his hips. ,,Tell everyone who done it, and find eternal peace." he said with raising hands.
,,Eternal peace is probably overrated." Klaus added.
,,Like that son of bitch knew what peace means" I muttered making Klaus chuckle.
Nothing happened, so Klaus shifted positions and waited.
Eventualy, he leaned against the bar.
,,Come on now, Reggie. Any time now." he whispered to the urn.
,,Maybe you have to be sober to make it work.." I suggested.
,,Yeah. I just need to sober up. Clear thoughts." He whispered and slapped himself. He raised his hands to summon him again.
,,Come on, come on! Chop-chop!" He yelled frustraded ,,You always were a stubborn bastard!"
,,Amen to that" I said.
,,I don't know what about you, but I need a drink" he gave up. ,,Yeah, good idea."
Klaus leaned and accidently knocked the urn. He clutched his head and gasped. I just gave up and started laughing like a lunatic. ,,Well, he certainly deserved this." And with that, Klaus started laughing too. We put the ashes back to the urn. Klaus lied on the table. I was sitting at the bar. We enjoyed the silence.

Suddenly we heard a music. Song we all loved when we were kids. I think we're alone now. Klaus and I looked at each other. Obviously we got the same idea. He jumped off the table, ran up to me, grabbed my hand as I jumped off the bar. We start dancing. We laughed and danced around the room. Then he took me in his arms and star spinning with me. I laughed even harder. He put me down on the floor and left his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck and we continued to dance. Klaus rested his forehead against mine. We were slow dancing now. We looked into each other's eyes. The electricity from his touch coursed through my body. We were so close to each other. I could barely breathe. His eyes fell on my lips. As a reflex, my gaze fell on his lips. We slowly began to lean towards each other. Our lips just inches apart. I closed my eyes as we continued to lean in. Suddenly a strange feeling came over me. I stopped and pulled away from Klaus. I slowly removed my hands from him as I listened to the sounds. Is that a thunder? Klaus looked at me with concern. Oh, of course he can't hear it.

,,Are you okay, baby girl? What do you hear?" He asked. I didn't answer. I continued to listen with a look of confusion. The lights went out for a while. Dad's urn started falling off the table but Klaus was quick enough to catch it.
,,Daddy?" Klaus asked looking around.
,,I don't think so, babe!" I responded. I'd laugh about it if there weren't knives flying at us right now. I screamed, and Klaus pulled me into a hug and dragged us away from where the knives had stuck.
It started to turn blue outside. Klaus and I looked at each other. I ran out and Klaus followed me a moment later.

,,What the hell is going on?!" I yelled at the others who were already outside looking at the blue hole forming in the air.
,,Out of the way!" Klaus shouted behind us. He fought his way past us and threw a fire extinguisher into the gap that started to get bigger.
,,How's that gonna help?" I yelled.
,,I don't know. Do you have better idea?!" Klaus yelled back. Electricity started shooting around the hole. Klaus and I immediately held hands.
,,Whoa, whoa, whoa. Everyone get behind me!" Luther shouted throwing his arms infront of us.
,,Yeah. Get behind us." Diego said pushing us back.
,,This really isn't the time to compete, guys!" I snapped at them. Then I froze. Another weird feeling. The whispers in my head returned. Klaus was saying something, then he grabbed my arm and tried to pull me away. But I didn't budge. I looked at the blue hole. I slowly made my way forward as I listened to the voices.

,,Five?" I said very confused.
,,What?" Everybody asked.
We looked into the middle of the portal where the old man was standing. The closer he got, the younger he got. Then he fell to the ground in front of us and the portal closed behind him. The kid stood up facing us. We all were shocked.
,,Does anyone else see little number five or is it just me?" Klaus asked.
,,Yeah, we all see him" I responded still with shock. Five looked at his suit, which didn't fit, and raised his head.

,,Shit." He said looking at us.