《4》

Hello there, handsome

Hello there, handsome. How was that last chapter? I can't check it out myself, but I heard it was good.

Who am I? Well, gosh, that you can't recognize me is baffling! The whole book is about me?!

Where is the narrator you ask? .. Don't you worry about them. They're fine. And how did I do this? Well, it was simple actually.

An unusual story is this, hm? I agree. That stalker knows everything about me.. my future, my past, my now. But I'm here to tell you the truth!

I've had two lives. I prefer not talking about them, but hey, the narrator would tell you anyway. So I'd rather do it now.

Why two lives? I don't fucking know.

One was back in the kingdom of Camelot, King Uther, prince Arthur.

Okay, so you see; I was a psychopath. Still am. Sort of.. I don't know. Someone get me a therapist or someone to fucking diagnose me-

That life I only had a father. He was my life. That old lad, took care of me, knew something was wrong, but didn't rat me out to the king for being a witch. He was my world.. Until.

He died in his sleep. Peacefully. He went to heaven, I know almost certainly. He didn't do anything wrong. He was an angel.. Hopefully still is.

And then I died. I still carry those scars, the burn scars, and the feeling of the rope burning around my neck is still there. Who cares though?

My second life. Now, that was different.. You know when you gain consciousness at the age of four? You suddenly remember all the shit that's happening to you? I woke up at 28. In 1931. I think I stole that woman's life.. Her soul died, I took over after the accident. And she gave me emotions. God, I hated her. She was hot though. Had to thank her for a fuckable body.

Now, other than the sex, It was a decent life. Nothing like the other. Met a man, fell in love, which I hated. He died, I killed some men. Then killed some more men.. Uh. Also some women! Some government officials.. Old white men. A lot of them..

Oh. This isn't what you want to read? Fuck you! My lives were awesome. So were all the killing I did. Asshole..

Luckily back then serial killers weren't easy to get caught. Unlucky for me, I went to kill a police sergeant.. And then I did get caught.

I got hunted like a deer. Set myself on fire, died..

And then I was back in hell!

But I think I remember the one thing I despised most from that second chance.. The love. I recognize the man I loved.. He's here. He's with me.

But I hate it! In my perfect demon body,  love hath broken in.

I don't feel much for the guy at the moment. But at the memories of us? Yup.