《1》

"And here's the beautiful garden," Alastor opened the door for Ace to help them make their way into the humid room.

There were vines covering the crystal walls, running up all the way to the wall to where they faded to the middle of the pyramid roof. On top of that were sprinklers, grow lights with infrared for the nights. It smelt like weeds and incense, the humid feel messing with the normally good scent.

Ace gasped and rose to the red flowers, using a tiny glow of magic without glitching to float up a red rose she sniffed. "This is beautiful! Why is this here though?" She spun around the room, still carrying the flower around her. She ended up looking at Alastor near the entrance,

"Charlie likes the residencies to do gardening. Angel Dust doesn't do floral, so Vaggie, the co-owner, takes care of them."

"Why the residents?" She took a step to Al curiously.

"This is a.. reforming.. hotel. Sinners can come here if they want to change their ways and get into heaven. Won't work, if you ask me," He openly commented.

Ace froze, "Why?" She queried softly.

"Haven't asked!" He rose his chest and stood on his staff.

"No, I meant, why wouldn't it work?"

Alastor's eyes stretched wide and his voice made a bothered static glitch, he looked up trying to process. After a few seconds of thinking he furrowed his brows and asked, still amused, "Excuse me?"

She slid smoothly toward Alastor and walked around him like she was floating, "Why wouldn't this work? Honestly, some sinners are here unjustly. Maybe they need a fresh starts and refind their old beliefs, hm?" She stopped spinning infront of his face and she leaned forward, matching their heights and his nose almost touching her mask.

"I didn't take you for someone who'd want sinners anywhere else than in the palm of their hands." Alstor chuckled.

"Oh, well, you do know me!" She leaned back and placed one hand on her hip, "You done research on me, handsome?"

"Didn't need to! You are still quite known down here. Rumors die hard."

"Oh, those weren't rumors. I can guarantee you everything you've heard was truth."

"Then why, if I might ask, would you ever believe in rehabilitating sinners?" Alastor walked into the garden with his hands behind his back. Ace stood still.

"I love me to pinch some demons, trust me. But my reasonings are quite clearly said in my past actions." She looked down as if nodding to her own words.

Alastor looked as if thinking about his words for a second, deciding how to move forward, sitting down on the bench in the middle of the path between the rose bush's.

"I make deals." Alastor announced, he continued, "And I'd prefer they'd not go to heaven." He tilted his head creepily as if aiming his words to her. You could hear Ace snicker.

"Deals! Oh, a classic. I do those too!" She spread her fingers on her chest, "And people took them easily. On earth as well. Want to win the lottery? Sure! I own you now!" She excitedly breathed out and rushed to Al. "I love those. But I haven't done them in centuries.. More than two Millennia."

Alastor completely ignored their demeanour, "I'll make you one." He crossed his legs and put his microphone between them.

Ace was taken a back, "Yeah?" They stepped back.

"Mhm. I'll guarantee your freedom from Lucifer, those shackles, and your full power back. Old deals. If you keep to my availability at any given moments!" He rushed and closed his eyes.