《3》

Do not stand at my grave and weep

By Mary Elizabeth Frye

Altercations by me

'Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I ☆m th€ c#use of p@ in.
When you awake in
The morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of d×aĐ birds in fa[[¡nG flight.
I am the soft starshine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there, I d¡d n0t d¡€.'

'Don't dig me up, find an empty case
I did not go
I did not leave
I was never there did not leave a trace
Come find me
In those empty nights
Lacking the soft gleam I promised
Shovel and gun
Until up comes the sun.
Find me there,
In sticks and gun powder I inspire,
Did not own to the truth
Burn me in fire.'

'Hey, hey! You dropped something!' A bypasser through the halls bent down and grabbed a wide legged pant from the floor. The woman in the rush turned back, smiling softly at the girl, 'Thank you so much,' She said gratefully. She grabbed the pants and started running off again to the quarters of her master.

Those old times. Do you remember? Back in the kingdom of king Arthur. Well, at the time, Prince Arthur and King Uther. The gigantic kingdom and many royalties under their army staying in the castle all required servants.

Meet Adelaide. She currently served the king's guest and their personal Jester.

The woman had long Blonde hairs, those normally of royalty you'd think. She had beautiful emerald eyes and pale skin- Everything about her considered pretty if she had been better taken care of.

She carried large piles of clean laundry around the hallways of the castle until reaching the quarters of her masters. She loaded the folded clothes gently into the closet.

'Adelaide, right?'

The woman jumped- The jester behind her. It was a man, lanky and handsome, sharp features, but unrecognisable without a mask.

'Correct. May I ask who you yourself are?' She brushed down her long skirt and folded her hands.

'Christopher. I'm- I'm the Jester.'

Adelaide's eyes shot more open, 'Oh!' She bowed, 'My sincere apologies. I did not recognise you.'

'No need to,' He chuckled sweetly. 'I'm lucky enough to have a maid of your beauty. I'm confused as to why I even have one- Not to be rude, but I'm on the same level as you if you know what I mean.'

The woman bit her cheek frustratedly on the compliment. Ew.

'I do not know. I got ordered to, and I am not allowed to question my master. May I help you with anything?'

The jester flushed, 'Oh, no- No. Well, yeah, actually. Would you mind making my bed?' He asked politely.

Adelaide shook her head, 'Of course.' She replied and walked to the bed elegantly.