《2》

"No, stupid duck, stay. I'm giving you a top hat like mine."

In the corner of the room sat a crouched figure surrounded by yellow rubber duckies. The figure was wearing a white and red suit, he had blonde hair and rosy cheeks. He looked so innocent and angelic, working on little rubber toys- You'd never expect the demon to be the ruler of hell.

Lucifer Morningstar.

Behind him a tornado sucked up out of a card stuck on a wall- Jess's figure formed in the whirl wind. Lucifer recognized the whooshing sound coming from behind him, shooting around and immediately recognizing the dramatic entrance Jess couldn't refuse making every single time.

"Badaboom," She grinnicked, one foot infront of the other and her arms out front putting herself into the room more confident. The two stared at eachother for a few seconds. Jess was obviously proud of herself, but Lucy didn't think it impressive after Millennia of the same entrance.

"Ugh, hello to you too," She finally stood with her hands behind her back like she normally did. Her eyes fell back down and she walked to Lucifer,

"What're you working on? Oh, by the way, My shackles have been removed. I met your daugter, I met the radio demon, And I'm staying at their hotel- Aww, a top hat!" She bent forward, keeping her legs straight but poking the rubber duck on the beak cutely.

"I- What?" Lucifer befuddled stood there.

"It's just like yours!" She picked up the rubber duck and held it in the two palms of her hands.

"You met Charlie?"

She looked up at Lucifer and nodded. His eyes widened- "How- How is she?"

"Good, I think. I didn't ask her much. The Radio demon was the one showing me around."

"Who?"

"Alastor, I think he helps your daughter with co-managing the hotel."

"Hm.." He thought about it for a second, looking to the picture on his wall of Charlie during her emo phase. It made him smile softly.

"That's good for her.."

"You could always visit her yourself, you know? She's a fine young lady," Jess offered whilst she circled Lucifer.

"No- No! She wouldn't want that.." He wandered off, opening the door of his room and walking into a gigantic hallway. Jess followed him like a bodyguard. "You're not staying here any longer?"

"God, no." She abruptly replied. Lucifer looked at her, raising an offended brow, "My apologies. I just don't want to stay here any longer when I can actually get out into the world."

"If you do there's a chance you'll just end up here again."

"Well I'll be smarter about it this time."

The two walked into the dining hall. Lucy grabbed an apple, and Jess sat on the marble cooking island.

"You remember my wings?" She changed the subject, crossing her ankles over her thighs.

Lucifer looked at her with a frown, "Yeah, I do. You didn't take my advice by leaving them out."

"Well, you don't."

"That's different. They don't rip open my skin and muscles everytime I do it."

Jess shrugged. "Now I'm out there again I might have to get them out- Won't I?"

"How would I know?"

"Good point. Anyway, I fear them might have grown onto my other muscles since it's been so long. Is that possible?"