Exclusive

HASTINGS & THORN: HEATING BACK UP? [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]

Team Hart or Team Thorn is the new Team Edward or Team Jacob these days, at least for Finn Hastings. 

The 24-year-old lovable lothario is a busy man at the moment, selling out stadiums, writing new number 1's, stealing the hearts of girlies all over the globe... and apparently, jetting off to the Italian seaside for a romantic rendezvous with the King of Rock 'n Roll's daughter.

We'd last heard the unexpected pair had parted ways when Hastings fell Hart and fast for fellow musician Stella Hart, but by the looks of  exclusive pictures obtained by the Daily Mail [see below] at Ibiza Festival, it seems we may have written too fast. 

"Finn and Aurora were all over each other omg," one onlooker said on social. "I'm so confused, I thought he was with Stella??"

Same here, HastingsWhore33. Same here. Photos show the pair weaving between fans, hand-in-hand, with what appears to be the remnants of red lipstick smeared all over Hastings face. 

Though plenty of pictures were captured of the two of them at the festival (makes sense, as White Noise headlined), we have nothing more than a few crumbs that lead to the supposed Italian getaway that followed.

"They went away for a few days together but it's not as big of a deal as some are making it seem," a source closed to Hastings' team claims. "Finn had some time off and he's having fun with a few different women right now. He's young, he's the hottest thing in the world at the minute, why would he want to be tied down to one person?"

True or not, photos of a sad-looking Aurora Thorn appearing back at LAX this week may serve as confirmation. Meanwhile, Hastings was last seen on Tuesday night partying into the wee hours of the morning in London. Rumor has it a certain Miss Stella Hart is also heading across the pond this week to promote the pair's single...or perhaps, to spend some time with her very attractive and single collaborator?

Work arrangement or not, it is awfully interesting timing.