Exclusive

HASTINGS IS NO. 1 ON THE CHARTS AND IN OUR HEARTS!

Congratulations are in order for the White Noise boys! The band's highly-anticipated sophomore album, The Lost Tapes, has debuted at No. 1 in the UK. While that may come as no surprise, even the lads are shocked that they've landed the same title across the pond in America.

The boys joined Scott Thomas on the Radio 1 Breakfast Show to celebrate the release and found out they'd hit this massive career milestone on-air this morning. "Are we really? Wait, really? I've got chills," frontman Finn Hastings responded upon finding out. "That's mad. Sorry, I don't know what to say. That's just mad."

Most recently, the boys went their separate ways with London-based management company Knighthood and joined forces with one of the industry's most notable, Tower Management. Sources say the move was expected as Knighthood was no longer equipped to deal with the fame and notoriety the band has garnered at such a fast pace.

This comes ahead of their highly-anticipated world tour kicking off in mid-August in Ireland. While rumor has it manager Dylan Jones will be pushing to extend the tour given the album's success, shows released to date are nearly completely sold out. Well done, lads!

Watch below for Hastings' reaction to debuting at No. 1 and to hear him gushing over girlfriend Aurora Thorn!