Hearing this, everyone became excited. While flying in the bus was cool, being able to soar through the sky and traverse the earth like those people just now would be incredibly awesome!

However, the next moment, the senior sister poured cold water on their excitement.

"According to regulations, military equipment can only be used on campus. If you want to take them outside, you need permission."

Lu Ke was puzzled. "But what about those people?"

"Those guys..." The senior sister smirked, half-jokingly, "are just a bunch of rule-breaking lunatics."

Everyone: ???

Why did it sound like there was some deep-seated resentment in her words?

Half an hour later, the floating bus came to a slow stop.

Now they had entered the grounds of the Comprehensive Emperor One Academy. Most of the pedestrians outside were students in uniforms. Seeing the floating bus enter, they didn't seem surprised at all, as if it was a common occurrence.

"Tomorrow's exam will be held at Emperor One," the senior sister introduced. "We have arranged temporary dormitories and dinner for you. Rest early today and don't wander around."

By this time, the sun had already begun its descent, casting a slight darkness over the sky.

The "temporary dormitories" were located on the outskirts of the Comprehensive Emperor One Academy. Apart from being provided to examinees during exams, they were usually inhabited by some pre-college students.

After giving some additional instructions, the senior sister left the scene. Her work for the day was far from over.

So, about fifty people were left alone at the school gate.

They looked at each other in bewilderment. Soon, someone picked up their luggage and headed towards the dormitory direction.

"Let's go put our luggage away too," Lu Ke suggested. "We'll meet up later. I still want to explore."

"Explore Emperor One!"

After all, he wasn't a sponsored student of Emperor One, although he was quite exhausted after a day of traveling. But if he missed this opportunity now, it wouldn't be so easy to come back later.

Since becoming an alpha, Bai Yu had abundant physical strength. At this moment, he didn't feel tired at all and agreed to the invitation.

At the entrance of the dormitory building, there was someone registering names, and only those on the list could enter. Each room accommodated four people. When Bai Yu entered, there was no one inside yet.

He put down his luggage and first contacted his parents. Then, he found Shang Yufei's contact information.

Now that the imperial network covered the entire galaxy, even with temporal jumps, communication was not an issue. It's just that communication couldn't be used temporarily while on an airship.

But when he dialed the number, all he got was a busy tone.

No time?

Bai Yu thought for a moment and sent a text message to Shang Yufei, informing him that he had arrived at the military academy.

The time agreed upon with Lu Ke was in five minutes. Bai Yu didn't have anything else to do, so he went down to the lobby early. He saw Lu Ke waiting eagerly near the gate when he came out, waving excitedly when he saw him.

Bai Yu noticed that Lu Ke had a small camera hanging around his neck.

Lu Ke raised the camera proudly and said, "I've only seen it on TV before. This time, I'm going to take a picture with 'Emperor One' and show it to my grandma!"

 After I Turned From O to A I Became the National Male Godजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें