Chapter 47

After Bai Yue left, Cao Xun still stood in place, unable to regain his composure for a long time.

An S+ level alpha.

An S+ level alpha had appointed him as the commander for the final round.

Although it was still the same person, once he realized the other's identity, everything started to feel extraordinary.

Cao Xun steadied his mind and reconnected the communication device.

By now, his mood had calmed down. He decided that even if some teammates didn't listen to him, he would still calmly issue commands.

Cao Xun: "Let's summarize the situation on all fronts."

Cao Xun: "Top lane, Mu Sihan; mid lane, Shen Da Li; bottom lane, Xu Cheng Dong and Mr. Bai Yue."

Bai Yue, who was hurrying to the bottom lane, almost stumbled when he heard this last address.

He could let Qin Fei's address slide, but this one was even more exaggerated.

Cao Xun: "The current basic strategy is to prioritize attacking from the bottom lane. If you encounter the enemy, please inform us immediately, to assess the number of people guarding their camp."

Everyone except Mu Sihan replied, "Received."

And now, Cao Xun had completely leveled his mentality. Even if he couldn't see eye to eye with someone, at least their goals were aligned. As long as this person didn't act in a way that would affect their progress, that was enough.

"Enemy encountered!"

At this moment, the booming voice of a bearded man came through the earpiece.

"Two here in the mid lane."

Simultaneously, Mu Sihan finally spoke up: "One on the top lane."

Xu Cheng Dong: "I've spotted an enemy here too, there's one."

Meaning, their enemy had adopted the same strategy as them, opting for four to push and one to guard.

Cao Xun steadied his mind and ordered: "For now, try to entangle the enemies in the mid lane as much as possible, to buy time for the bottom lane."

Cao Xun: "Mr. Bai Yue, have you arrived yet?"

Bai Yue was about a minute later than the others in setting off. By now, he could already see Xu Cheng Dong's figure, who was engaged in combat with the enemy.

"Just call me Bai Yue," he couldn't help but correct the address, "I see the person."

Cao Xun: "There's still one person guarding the enemy's camp. So, Bai Yue, ahem, the two of you together take down the bottom lane enemy, then continue advancing."

Bai Yue: "Received."

Afterwards, Cao Xun went on to inquire about the situation on the top lane. But this had little to do with Bai Yue now; he needed to focus all his attention on defeating the enemy with his teammate.

The enemy this time looked different from the previous round, the only similarity being their expressionless faces, showing no emotion even when facing two adversaries.

Xu Cheng Dong was having a hard time. Compared to the enemy encountered in the first round, this one's attacks were more ferocious.

He almost couldn't keep up, and was abruptly hit in the abdomen. Although he barely managed to block the attack, he hadn't had time to twist his body away when the opponent leaped high, his fist about to smash down—!