Chapter 65

The location is near the temporary dormitory. When Bai Yue arrived at the scene, it was chaotic. Several patrol team members had set up a red cordon and were organizing the scene. Mu Sihan and others were not there; they were probably dispatched elsewhere. There were also several onlookers around, looking worried. Their view was blocked, so they couldn't see clearly what was happening inside, but they could faintly hear sobbing.

Bai Yue glanced at Shang Yufei. Bai Yue took the lead and walked into the cordon. The team members recognized him and did not stop him. After passing through the cordon, he finally saw the scene inside. An omega student was lying on the ground, bleeding from the abdomen. His uniform was also stained red, and the emblem of the "Dark Flag" was blurred. The victim was a student of the Dark Flag. He was still conscious, but because of the pain, tears were streaming down his face. Medical staff were squatting beside him, providing emergency treatment.

The girl with a ponytail noticed Bai Yue and said, "You're here." Bai Yue's gaze shifted away from the injured student. "Was it done by members of the Masked Organization?" The girl with a ponytail briefly explained what had happened. The omega student from the Dark Flag was a member of the logistics team and had returned fifteen minutes ago.

When the temporary dormitory was attacked, several attackers wearing similar white masks assaulted him. Unfortunately, by the time the patrol team arrived, the culprit had already fled, escaping capture. In other words, this student was both a victim and an eyewitness. Upon hearing this, Bai Yue fell into contemplation. In his impression, although the members of the masked organization acted strangely, they had never randomly attacked students on campus. Moreover, last time at Lya Star, those people even saved Emperor One's selected students. Bai Yue hesitated a bit. "Why would they do this?" "Who knows," the ponytailed woman sneered, "Those guys' actions have never made much sense. But if you really want to find a reason..." She looked disdainful. "I guess they just want to cause trouble for our patrol team."

Meanwhile, the medical staff had finished emergency treatment on the injured and were preparing to lift him onto a stretcher. The Dark Flag student was holding his wound, his face pale. Just then, a familiar voice came from outside the crowd. "Senior? What happened to you?"

He was stunned, looking up to see a young man with flaxen hair. The other person walked out of the crowd and crouched down beside him.

"How... how did you end up here?"

The senior looked a bit evasive. He looked too miserable now and didn't want his admired alpha to see him like this. Sikong Xing looked at the red oozing from his abdomen.

"Who did this?" Before the senior could answer, someone cut in. "A stinking student organization, swaggering around with masks all day."

Sikong Xing looked over and saw a ponytailed female alpha. She raised her chin. "Rest assured, we will arrest the culprit as soon as possible. You can accompany the injured to the medical room first."

Sikong Xing looked at her, saying nothing. He turned to the injured student. "Can you manage on your own?"

The student was taken aback. In fact, he wanted Sikong Xing to accompany him, but since he had said so actively, he didn't want to make another request and could only nod awkwardly. The injured person was taken away.

The onlookers looked at each other, somewhat bewildered. This sudden incident made them feel that it was no longer a mood for watching the game. Who would have thought that at Emperor One Comprehensive Military Academy, a student would be stabbed in broad daylight.

Although only one person was injured at the moment, no one could guarantee that this incident would not fall on them. After all, from the conversation just now, the so-called "Masked Organization" had long-standing grievances with Emperor One's patrol team. And they were just innocent scapegoats who got involved.