Chapter 9

The words had just fallen, and the whole class suddenly enlightened. Earlier, due to the class leader Du Qin's incident, everyone was too excited, even forgetting this little episode. Now, An Yu took the initiative to bring it up, practically declaring war.

The students, always eager for excitement, shifted their gaze between these two Omega classmates sitting in the beauty spot of the classroom.

An Yu sat in the front row, arms crossed, turning to look at Bai Yue with a hint of sarcasm. "Why hide anything? This is a chance for guaranteed admission. Are you really willing to give up like this? Or is it that..."

He raised his chin. "You don't even have a C-level?"

C-level represented the standard for ordinary people; lacking even that meant falling below average. An Yu's words were clearly an insult.

Li Ren felt angry, but Bai Yue remained silent, making it difficult for him to say anything. He only hoped for Bai Yue to reveal his genetic level and put those annoying Omegas in their place.

However, Bai Yue showed no reaction.

Seeing this, Li Ren felt disappointed. Could it be true? His best friend didn't even have a C-level?

With this silent attitude, speculations arose among the classmates, and whispers began circulating.

Bai Yue moved his hand away from the notification letter.

In fact, while the class's attention was on the class leader earlier, he had checked his own genetic level. However, the letters marked on it were unbelievable.

S+ level.

What did that even mean?

Even if one was outstanding, the public's understanding of genetic levels only reached A level. Going beyond that was merely a fantasy seen in movies, something most people had never encountered in reality.

Moreover, it wasn't just a simple S level; the plus sign behind it carried additional implications.

Even Bai Yue himself felt like the test results were a mistake. Moreover, revealing the truth now would likely not be believed by anyone. To prove it, he had to show them the notification letter, which would expose his gender after the secondary differentiation.

Ignoring the surrounding doubts, Bai Yue turned to the homeroom teacher. "I just went to the hospital for testing yesterday, and the results haven't come out yet."

He smiled, "Let's continue with the class, teacher."

The homeroom teacher, aware of the situation, trusted him. "Let me know when the results are out."

As a result, An Yu's provocation went completely unanswered, and the situation quietly turned the page.

Some students were disappointed not to witness any drama, but with the homeroom teacher's endorsement, they reluctantly accepted the explanation.

The class returned to calm, and the homeroom teacher began addressing other matters.

Only An Yu sat in his seat, with a gloomy expression. Every time, Bai Yue completely ignored his provocations. What was this? Was he not being taken seriously?

An Yu bit his crimson lips.

The results haven't come out? Huh, he didn't believe it for a moment.

After the class meeting, the next session was physical education. As Bai Yue stood up, ready to move, Li Ren nervously pulled him aside.

"They're coming again."

Bai Yue looked up and indeed saw An Yu and the other Omegas approaching.

An Yu stood firm in front of the desk, raising an eyebrow, silent. The curly-haired guy beside him took the lead, slamming his hand on the table, "Hand over the notification letter."