Chapter 27

At this moment, Class 3 was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. The whole class held their breath, some hardly daring to believe what they had just heard.

"S+?!"

Even higher than S level, what does that mean?

After all, with the current technological level of the Empire, it's still unable to detect gene levels of a higher grade. So, only when the data monitoring reaches its peak, will they add a "+" after the S level.

It indicates that this person's gene level is even more superior than those of S level humans. But the specific extent of superiority cannot be clearly expressed, only replaced with a "+".

In other words, it's equivalent to "infinite".

However, it's indeed unnecessary for the Empire to invest more funds in upgrading genetic testing technology. The number of humans at S level and above is few, and there's no need for further classification.

Let's not discuss this for now.

Anyway, for the students of Class 3 who have never seen the world, today is probably enough to boast about for a lifetime.

They've seen people from the military, they've seen Admiral Lu. And on top of that, their classmates actually have an S+ gene level?

"!!!"

After the extreme silence, what followed was a boiling excitement that soared to the sky. It was like a spring being pressed to its lowest, and with a release of fingers, it leaped up with a snap.

"**Bai Yu is S+?!**" The volume was so loud that almost all the students on the floor could hear it.

"Is this the level that humans can possess?"

"Too heavenly!"

"I suddenly understand why the military personnel are coming over. Or rather, they're coming way too slowly!"

"In comparison, A-rank is simply not worth mentioning at all..."

Although their own ranks were only C-level.

But to them, A-rank individuals were geniuses, while S+ was an unreachable god.

At this moment, the minuscule gap between Alpha and Omega could almost be ignored. Even if the military was rushing over for Omega, it was understandable.

Although there was no evidence, they firmly believed that an Omega with a genetic rank of S-level or above must have pheromones that were extraordinary, beyond common understanding.

"Do we have a few Omegas in our class who always bully others and act arrogantly? But in the end, they can't even touch the other's toes. Isn't that embarrassing?"

"Yeah, they keep picking fights all the time. I can't stand it anymore."

Although names weren't directly mentioned, the curly-haired boys knew they were being talked about. They couldn't help but blush. Even if they wanted to refute, they couldn't find the words.

Recalling how they thought Bai Yu was only C-rank and deliberately provoked him. In the end, the other party completely ignored them. Now thinking about it, it was because they weren't even taken seriously.

Even An Yu, who was only B-rank, let alone them, these little Omegas? From now on, Bai Yu's life and theirs would probably diverge, heading towards a completely unknown realm.

And these Omega students led by the curly-haired boy at this moment regretted deeply how they treated Bai Yu in the past.

At least if they had improved their relationship a bit, they could still have some connection with Bai Yu later on. Maybe with more people Bai Yu would meet in the future, he could introduce them to more high-quality Alphas?