𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 | 𝐑.𝐀

333 words

But I gots to know
𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?
Are we still friends?

As I was walking towards my locker I felt somebody push me making me fall straight on my face but not enough to damage anything "watch where your going fucker"

Rachel said as her other two friends started laughing at me walking away with her "one day I won't be so nice about it either" she called out.

'One day imma fuck her up'

I rolled my eyes and got up but someone help picking up my books "here you go" the now I know boy said I looked up and it was Robin Arellano the toughest kid in school, everyone was scared of him but I wasn't why? Because I'm best friend with Vance so.

"Thanks" I said taking my books away from him and was ready to walk away until he started talking "you knew?" He ask "no...?" "How come I never seen you around?" "Because I'm always in the library" "why?"

'Why is he all up in my business?'

"Um I don't know? I like it there it's quiet" he nodded and stared at me "well I should get go-" "what's your name? "....y/n..." "wait...l/n?" "Yea?" "Aren't you like best friends with Vance hopper?" "Yea everyone knows that" "is that why people don't talk to you?"

"Ehh I guess" "but what about Rachel? Why does she does the stuff that she does to you?" I shrugged my shoulders "who knows probably Vance isn't here today..she always does this when he isn't around but when he is she doesn't even knows I'm here"

"Oh well you should start fighting on your own" "yea I know" I said and walked away "WAIT" he shout out running up towards me "can we be friends?" I smiled "yea sure" and we stared to walk and talk making our way out of the school basically skipping school.

'Maybe he isn't bad as I thought he was'