𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭♡ pt.2❓❓

𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗇𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋𝗌

Request by @Lmaonowhat

Finney.B
"Finn..I'm pregnant" I said he looked up at me "wait for real" he said sounding excited and I nodded my head. "YESS" He picked me up and spin me around.

"It's not your" he stoped and looked at me and put me down "what?" "The baby..it's not your-" "the fuck you mean 'it's not mines'?"  "It's not yours?"

I questioned he looked at me before slapping the fuck out of me making fall onto the floor.
"Your a fuckin slut"

He said kicking me in my stomach making me cry out of pain "MY BABY" I screamed "if it's not mines then it's neither of ours" he said and walked away.

'If I say it's not yours then it's not yours, not my fault that his pull out game was weak because of my good WAP babes-and you don't know how to get down'

𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗡. 𝗔⚡︎
I ran into the room where Robin was at and bust open the door startling him.

"I'm pregnant" I said he looked at me trying to put everything I said. "Your what?" "I'm . preg . nant" I said "wait what-really" he said exited "yea but I don't know-" "OMG-I can't believe I'm gonna be a father"

He hugged me and spun me around but stop once he saw I wasn't happy like he was. "What's wrong" "I..don't think I'm ready to be a parent-plus the baby not even yours-" "THE HELL YOU MEAN 'ITS NOT MINE' YOU'VE BEEN ONLY FUCKIN WITH ME RIGHT?" He screamed at me and I stayed quiet.

"Your a hoe-" "wait a min now I'm not like that other bitch who was messin around with 4 or 5 other people at the same time" "AND WHAT MAKES THAT U NOT-" "BECAUSE I'M NOT-listen you not finna stressed me AND my baby out so you can really get the fuck out"

I said being straight forward, he looked at me and slapped me and walked off like he didn't just slapped me.

'Bitch betta be lucky that Ian feel
like fighting him today-funky ass Hoe'

𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗘. 𝗬☪︎
I walked out the bathroom with the pregnancy test that was positive 'how the fuck am I'm supposed to tell him that it's not his?' I thought to myself.

"Bruce I have to tell you something" "yea?" he looked up at me from the tv and he looked at my hand and saw the test.

He sat up real fast "your.." "yes I'm pregnant" "it's mines right?" And I looked at him..his smile went away and just looked at me.

"Your kidding...right?" He chuckled but I kept quiet "your a slut" he said punched me dead in my stomach making me fall to my knees and groaned in pain.

"How could u? After EVERYTHING I DID FOR U? You go out and cheat?" He yelled but I could stay Any thing because I was really in pain.

"I hope ur baby dies and u burn in hell with ur fuck ass baby"

I'm not doin Vance bc I can't
  think of one for him🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

OKAY GUYS😀 I saved this shit on may 1 and just now updating it when I could had one for Vance but I...yea hope y'all have a great day/night BYE😘🫶🏽