𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐱 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 | Donna

Make sure to vote 🫶🏽

♫𝘕𝘰 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐱 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦, 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳
𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘯𝘰♫

You said "Hey, girl, will you sit with me?
"Hey wanna sit in the cafeteria with me?" This girl ask me and I nodded my head and we walked to the cafeteria.

Table in the back of Cafeteria C
We made it to cafeteria C and we began to talk "so what's your name" "Donna...you?" "Y/n" and we
continued to talk more.

We can be friends if you want to be,
But only 'til the clock hits three
"Wanna be friends..if you want to" before I could respond the clock hit three and the bells started to ring "I've gotta go do you want to?" And I nodded my head 'yea'

After lunch we can walk to class
After lunch ended we walked to our class which was on the same hallway "you don't talk much..do you?" And I shook my head and she smiled "don't worry you'll get to talking soon"

Talk about the boys that we want to smash
"So who would u rather smash? Bruce or Robin?" And I thought "Robin" "mmm I rather smash finney he is so fine-don't you think" "he ight but he not Robin tho"
and she laughed making me smile.

Talk about ways to get a little more cash
"I wanna make my own business cause i need more money..what about you?" "Mhm I don't really know but I also need more money-" "you could help me for my business and stuff and we'll slip the money" I thought before smiling and nodding.

After that I'll ignore your ass, oh
The end of the day hit and I look for Donna "hey Donna" I smiled but it fade away once she looked at me up and down scoffing and walked off leaving me alone in complete confusion and in my thoughts.
'𝙒𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨..𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧?'

Make sure to vote 🫶🏽