𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 | V.H

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲
𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
I just started at them while they were making out
I have a huge ass crush on the guy and he is the love of my love and everybody knew that to..except for him. They all looked at and I found feel the tears threatening coming out my eyes while they looked at me.

𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞? 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲.
He said some stuff to me his friends didn't even tell him to do it-he did it all by himself and he had no shame for it to "I don't fuckin like you-how many time do I have to say that?" "Yea I did liked you but I'm over you now" He said.
I laughed and nodded my head. "Okay"

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 "𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞"
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞.
"Hey you okay" my friend said "yea I'm 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞" I smiled at them "you know he got the girl pregnant to right" my heart broke "he said he liked me tho" I whisper thinking back to that time when he told me that he liked me.

𝐈𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 "𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮"
"You still have feelings for him" "yes and I don't know why" "does he still have feelings for you" "I don't know" "well he doesn't" my other friend said "oh" 'i want him to hear him say he likes me'
I thought to myself and I smiled a little.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬  𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
'What the fuck why do I like him? There's a million reasons why I like him but I can't fuckin think of any' 'what's stopping him from from saying he like me?' I thought and started to do my work as I kept thinking.

𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝 (𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝖽𝗈 𝗂 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎? 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝖿𝖿)
"Why do you still like me?-after all the terrible shit that I've did to you and you still like me...why" I looked at him not knowing what to say "well if you find your answer call me" he walk off.
'I'm so done with this bullshit-I'm finna break this shit off' I signed and walked to my next class.