𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 | 𝐅.𝐁

Iridessa pov
I am as walking down the sidewalk on the way became to my house when I saw a black van parked a couple blocks down from my house I didn't really think about it so I kept walking.

As soon as I was almost to my house this man in a mask came out the vane dropping his books "oh my gosh how clumsy of me" he laughed at himself.

I looked around and looked back at him and he looked up at me "would you pass me that book right there please?" "Yea" I bend down to pick up the book and I handed to him. "Why thank you" as I turned around and picked it up I felt something around my face and was lift off the ground.

I started to kick and scream but it was muffled so nobody could really hear me obviously but I still tried. "Shut the fuck up and stop moving" the man said and I slowly felt myself get sleepy I tried to fight it but it took over me real quick.

And It was was black

I woke up from someone carrying me "aw shit" I started to move around and my memory's came back from what happened early "let me the fuck go" "STAY THE HELL STILL" he said dropping me and I turned to run but he grabbed me by the hair and basically dragged me down to this basement.

"LET. MY HAIR. GO FUCKER" his grip tugging on my hair and he opened this metal door that had stairs "OW THE FUCK" he threw me in there and stood there watching me "let me the hell go..I don't know what I did to you but I'm sorry-" "oh you don't do anything" "....SO WHY THE HELL YOU KIDNAPPED ME FOR?" I yelled and he just started at me.

'Boy what the hell'

"Are you gonna answer me or are you gonna-wow okay" he cut me off my slamming the metal door in my face I sigh and turned around but stopped once I saw a person who I did not like.

Finney Blake

Me and him never rlly got along because he thought I was talkin shit about him cus I kept laughing and lookin back at him when REALLY my friend who really isn't my friend have a crush on him so we stared to giggle and she wanted me to look back at him to see what's he's doing...she so delusional but ever since then we've never got along.

He threw his head back and groaned "what are you doing here" and I looked at him confused "what the fuck you meam? I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED OBVIOUSLY" I yelled at him rolling my eyes.

'Is he really dumb ooorrr'
'Do anything to get that poosay'
'WHAT?'
'Nun never mind'

I sigh and walked around the basement and I noticed a bathroom with no damn door and the toilet was fucking dirty "ugh" I made a face when walk back into the room.

"He could've at least picked somebody better" he mumbled and I glanced at him "what do you mean by that" he rolled his eyes "i mean YOUR here actin slow and shit" he said walking back to the bed sitting in it so I sat on the floor with my legs to my chest.

'The fuck I look like sitting by someone who doesn't like me and hates me with their guts?'
'He don't hate you'
'TUH-yea right'
'Mmmkay'

I rolled my eyes"shut the fuck up" "no you shut the fuck up your acting all fuckin slow and shit" I made a confused face "HOW?" And he was quiet "oh okay"

I soon somehow got comfortable sitting on the ground with my knees together to my chest and stared into space but a few minutes later the door opened.