𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭♡

~When your pregnant and tell them you want to abort it~

Request by @Psychoboy1996

Finney
"I'm pregnant" I said to finney who was lookin at the tv but now on me "Wait really" he said exiting "yea" I said sadly "HOLY SHIT" he said and picked me up and spin me around.

He put my down while smiling "imma abort it" I said not caring "w-what why" "because I'm not ready to be a mom I'm still a child myself that already gotta deal with life and shit, Ian got time to deal with a child" I said.

"Your gonna have that baby and I mean that to" he said and walked away

'Imma get this baby outta me ion give a fuck
what his ass say OR do' I thought

Robin
"I'm pregnant" I said out of the blue "...what?" "I said I'm pregnant and I-" "OH MY GOD I'M GONNA BE A DAD" he shouted

'No the hell you not-not with me'

"Ion want the baby and we to young for this-I'm not ready to be a mom and your ready to be a dad-" "w-what are you sayin" "I wanna abort it" "what"

I rolled me eyes "I said I want to ABORT it-I'm not ready" "well I'm ready" "we'll go find someone else that's ready to be a mom" "no I wanna have it with you" "oh well" I said and walked away.

'The hell HE think he is?'

I walked away and I felt pain shoot in my arm I looked and saw a deep ass cut and Robin holding a knife. "Your having that fuckin baby"

Bruce
"I'm pregnant and it's yours" "....huh" "Bruce I know you've always wanted a child/baby but listen I'm not ready to be a parent yet" "but I thought we agreed on this-" "AGREED TO WHAT?- we've never agreed on anything" "yes we did" "....okay" I said not caring.

"Imma abort the baby tomorrow at 8:00" I said "no your not" "yes I am-you can't keep from doing what I want" "you not aborting MY fuckin baby"

He said and walked out slamming the door while I stood there thinking about what just happened.

'Oh imma abort this baby either you like it or not-fuck I look like havin a damn child at a
young damn age-must've lost his damn mind'

Vance
"I'm pregnant and imma abort it" I said he looked at me and started laughing like I'm jokin but stop when he saw I wasn't laughing.

"Your having that goddamn baby" "no the fuck I'm not-you ain't finna tell me if imma have it or not-this is my decision to make AND my body-" "YOUR HAVING THAT FUCKIN BABY THATS MINE"

He yelled in my face and I'm not gonna lie to you
my heart was pounding so hard.

"I'm going to abort the baby and that's final" I said calmly "no.your.not-" "so your gonna force me to have a baby that I don't want?" "Hell yea"

he laughed a lil like it's a goddamn joke "well go get with somebody else who would love to be a mother while I'm not" "no-we're having that fuckin baby" he said.

'...don't give a single fuck what the bitch say-finna go abort this baby ion even want'

Finna make a AHS book about my #3rd man Michael Langdon😫, like 😫😫😫 anyways hope you enjoy this book see ya next time❤️‍🩹