𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 | 𝐑.𝐀

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᵃˡᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ˡᵒᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ
ᵂʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ᵐʸ ˡⁱᵖˢ ᵃʳᵉ ˢᵉᵃˡᵉᵈ
ˢᵃʸ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿᶜᵉ ʷʰʸ ˢᵃʸ ⁱᵗ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ
ᴾˢʸᶜᴴᴼ ᴷᴵᴸᴸᴱᴿ

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᵃˡᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ˡᵒᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍᵂʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ᵐʸ ˡⁱᵖˢ ᵃʳᵉ ˢᵉᵃˡᵉᵈˢᵃʸ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿᶜᵉ ʷʰʸ ˢᵃʸ ⁱᵗ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿᴾˢʸᶜᴴᴼ ᴷᴵᴸᴸᴱᴿ

Y/n's pov

Me, my friends and my boyfriend Robin were on a cruise with everyone else who in my appearance I didn't know who they were but I got along with them.

We were only on the cruise for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day which means we already spent our Christmas with our family so we've decided to spent Christmas with our friends.

It was going all amazing and good until there were a psycho killer on the loose or which I like to call it Christmas psycho killer but nobody knows who it is which caused all of us to turn against on each other.

And right now everyone was fighting for no reason, accusing one another which lead to a big fight and while everyone was trying to stop it I noticed that my boyfriend Robin was gone.

'He was just here not too
long ago and... so was Angie'

I walked away from the fight and went down the halls trying to find the both of them abut I heard a loud noises and screaming coming from a room I had passed by.

'They better not be doin what I think they're doing
or we gonna have two killers on the loose'

I slowly walked into the room and that's when the noise stopped and I heard heavy breathing coming from the bathroom, I walked inside the room and saw blood on the rug with broken glass on the floor.

'Lord please don't tell me that-'

I made my way to the bathroom and saw Robin sitting next to the tub and Angie in the tub with an axe in her back, looking back at Robin who had blood all over him and was breathing heavily.

He noticed me coming into the bathroom but didn't say nor do anything, I was frozen in place my eyes moving back and forth to the scene that was right in front of me and I slowly made my way to him.

"Robin what did you do?" My voice was shaking and my hands were shaking my breathing was out of control and I couldn't control it anymore how I used to.

"I killed her" my eyes snapped into his staring at him before questioning him "I-...why?" He looked down chuckled and looked at me before saying something I would never thought.

"Psycho killer...or which you would prefer
Christmas psycho killer"

"Robin why did you-why are you doin this" I squatted down in front of him, he didn't say anything but just stared smirking at me "why not" he shrugged "I..oh gosh" my shaking hands wiped off the blood off his face as tears fell from my eyes.

"Baby it's gonna be okay" he comforted me as he looked deeply into my eyes "Robin why'd you do this?" My voice was shaking "I did this for you...the people I killed who you called your friends ain't really your friends baby"

I stared at him as his hands went to my cheek looking at me with love and passion "I did this for you" "but baby you didn't have to do this for me" his face dropped and his hand went down to the side of my neck "they tried to take you away from me" he whispered.

He stared at it deepening if he should do it or not he let out a big sigh and and began to stroke my neck gently as I continued to get the blood of him "you don't like what I did for you?" I didn't answer him.

I grabbed a rag and ran water under it, I took robins hand that wasn't on my neck and began cleaning it getting the blood off.

"Baby"

I scrubbed hard

"Amor"

I subbed harder

"Y/n answer me"

I scrubbed even hard

"Y/n"

He grabbed my hand staring at me with this look in his eyes, "aren't you proud of me?" I nodded and was about to take my hand away from him out his grip tightened "are.you.proud of me" "yes Robin I'm proud him you"I said.

"Don't be scared Amor" "I'm not scared Robin..it's just you didn't have to do this for me" I kissed his cheek, he turned his head and we stared to kiss which quickly gurneys into a make out session.

His hands went to my waist pulling me down onto him as my hands went around his neck pulling him closer then ever, he was about to go further when we heard something.

He pulled away and saw Angie's family staring at the bathroom Robin got up grabbed the axe from Angie's back and began to kill them outside of the room, the screams were loud and crying for mercy, I got up and looked around.

"What am I'm gonna do with him?"

DID YA MISS ME? You probably forget abt this book and shit but HEY I updated after 1000 years, I stared this shit on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day and I just knew I wasn't gon finish on either of those fuck ass days BUT I hope y'all like this one💋

HAVE A GOOD NEW YEARS❤️‍🩹

(😬Sorry for any mistakes😬)

SEND IN REQUEST IF YOU WANT TO❤️‍🩹🫶🏽💋