| 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲 | 𝐑.𝐀

Y/N pov
Me and Robin shared an apartment and yesterday was Christmas Eve which means we already putted our Christmas tree up and gifs under the tree.

We had some fairy light hanging across the living room with some fake snowflakes and it looked really cute.

I woke up to someone jumping on the bed "WAKE.UP" I heard Robin said as he jumped on the bed as my body did the same.

"ROBIN" I said lookin at him and he stop and smiled nervously "merry Christmas bebé" he said and plopped on his knees on the bad and kissed me.

"C'mon let's go open out presents" "wait I have to brush my teeth" I said getting up and heading to the bathroom and I heard him groan loudly.

I started to brush me teeth as Robin leaned back on the bed with his arms spread out.

As I was done I turned the sink off and turned around to wipe my mouth but Robin was already there.

He yanked my hand and we ran downstairs. "Wait what time is it?" I ask as he dragged us into the living room.

"Early enough to open our presents" he said exited, and we finally made it to our Christmas tree that had hella presents under it.

I grabbed the blanket off the couch and wrapped it around me I walked towards the tree and picked up a present.

"Here open this one" I said giving him his present with his name of course.

𝒯ℴ: ℛℴ𝒷𝒾𝓃♡
ℱ𝓇ℴ𝓂: 𝓊𝓇 𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓏𝒾𝓃ℊ ℊ𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒻𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓃𝒹, 𝒴/𝒩♡♡

He smiled at the name set and opened that present like it was no tomorrow. He opened it and it was a cute little picture of him and and family.

Due to him not seeing his family for a while and they not coming done here this year, his mom send me a picture of him and his family and they looked so happy.

Robin smiled hard, got up and hugged me really tight "thx you" he said and kissed me.

❄︎

After opening presents and all there were a huge amount of wrapping paper on the floor that was scattered.

There were two more gifs that's under the tree and they were both small, one was a dark red rose box and one were just a normal black box.

He gave the red box while he kept the other box he singled me to open it and I did.

As soon as I opened I started to smiled, it was a cute crown ring with diamonds on it.

I looked up and saw his hand beside his face smiling he got the same one too but a simple one.

We both smiled at each other thinking of the same thing "BITCH WE TWININ" we both yelled and started laughing.

Robin putted the ring on my finger and pulled me in for a kiss.

"feliz navidad bebe te amo" "I love you to"

Here's the season to get necked, p-p-pop that booty baby you's a freak😘 MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FU-I'm just playing but merry Christmas y'all hope y'all get something good this Christmas (unlike last Christmas😒) BUT HOPE Y'ALL HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS WITH U AND UR FAMILY 😘😘 okay bye now
2:56AM