𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧♡

Request by @shawtyisbaefr Sorry it took abt 3 days, but hope y'all enjoy 🫶🏽💕Sorry any mistakes 🥹Oh and just to let y'all know that I can't message y'all back so if y'all do send it request I saw it but just can't message y'all back

Sorry it took abt 3 days, but hope y'all enjoy 🫶🏽💕
Sorry any mistakes 🥹
Oh and just to let y'all know that I can't message y'all back so if y'all do send it request I saw it but just can't message y'all back....okay enjoy 😀💕

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗬. 𝗦࿎
I finally escaped that toxic home. Him
and I was going to love my happy life.

3 years later

I was walking down the street by myself, ever since I escaped from him I haven't dated bc of him as I was walking with a lot of people crowded I saw a curly head boy with pretty brown eyes-

"Oh hell no" I said and realized that it was him, finney Blake, and he come up to me.

"Long time no see" he smirk and injected something in my neck ans I became dizzy next thing I know I saw was darkness.

𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗡. 𝗔⚡︎
Me and my date was in a restaurant and was having a good time.

He told me he had to go the the bathroom and be right back.

I said okay and waited for him, but it's been almost 20 minutes and he still wasn't back.

I stared started get worried and was about to get up until someone say in-front of me.

"Well...I don't think your date gonna be back" a voice I thought I'll never hear again.

"Let's go" he told me but I just started at him in fear.

"Baby don't make me do this" he said and saw him getting mad and balling his fist up.

I stared teared up and got up with him, he grabbed my arm tight and began to walk out of the restaurant.

'Why can't I just live a happy live?'

𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗘. 𝗬⎈
'I'm so glad that escaped him, I fuckin hate his guts and now I'm finally free'

I thought and it was night and was at the park alone, laying down juts lookin at the stars.

I was so into lookin up in the sky that I didn't even hear someone lay right next to me.

"I miss you" someone said, I knew who it was I just didn't show any fear but I was scared in the inside.

I look at him and stood up and he stood up hella fast.

"Can u come back to me plz?" He said "..no" I said and walked away until I felt something in my neck.

I slowly turned around and saw he had a needle in his hand.

"You'll always come back to me one way or another" he said smirking and it all went black.

𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘. 𝗛𐀔
I was at the gas station just looking for some snacks I grabbed my f/s and f/d and went to pay for it.

As I was about to pay for it till someone slapped a 20 on the table that made me jump.

"I'll pay for it" he said, the person handed me my stuff as i slowly took it away.

"Have a great day" Vance said and slowly grabbed my arm pulling me with him.

I looked at the person for hep but they didn't even notice.

"Funny how I think you can escape from me when you know damn fuckin well u can't" he said and his grip tighten on me.

I started to whimper outta pain "shut the fuck up or I swear to god I'll do something you'll regret" he said and open his car door and pushed me in it.

He got in the car and sat there, I quickly reached my hand out to hunk the horn but he quickly caught it.

"If you escape from me again I will and I mean I will kill you painful and slowly" he said and yanked my hand away.

I turned to the window and stared to silently crying, wish that this was over with.